Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Can't get a game online now?

Go down 
+7
ZFarls
War
jferg23
king_jason2
sgibs
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL
Oso_Ruthless
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Oso_Ruthless

Oso_Ruthless

Can't get a game online now? Empty
PostSubject: Can't get a game online now?   Can't get a game online now? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:30 am

Well i really think when ppl check my career they get scared,and wont play me.I have to beg higher lvl players to play me.Ok i will say this I know im a level 2 and ppl that are trying to rank up dont want to risk losing to me,But i see that they have played lvl 2s and still no game.I was on a ten game win streak against lvl's 15,and up until i lost to some lvl 3 guy.

Now i just cant get a game at all.LOL Its annoying!!!!!!!So should i start playing my own lvl's(BORING)until i get my rank higher or are you higher ranked guys having the same problem getting games.

(If you guys are wondering why im still a level 2,Its because instead of playing 10 games a day i'll put about 2 hours in just labbing.)An hour when i get off of work and a hour before i hit the bed.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: Can't get a game online now?   Can't get a game online now? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:50 am

lol
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Can't get a game online now?   Can't get a game online now? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:53 am

thats what happens man!

thats when you start to venture to tournaments! you are evolving as a player, good to see
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: Can't get a game online now?   Can't get a game online now? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:57 am

send me fr ruthless psn xHHx_SIR_RAMIC
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: Can't get a game online now?   Can't get a game online now? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:19 pm

ramic is a beast lol he DID WORK on me def play him hes got some tough D if you can mave the ball on him then you got so skill bro
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
jferg23

PostSubject: Re: Can't get a game online now?   Can't get a game online now? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:42 pm

find ppl to play unranked games with.those games are more of tourney situations
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: Can't get a game online now?   Can't get a game online now? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:41 pm

the urm (un-ranked-movement) strikes again
Back to top Go down
War

War

PostSubject: Re: Can't get a game online now?   Can't get a game online now? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:46 pm

I dont care how many wins you got I will play you I dont care Alucard8900 psn
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Can't get a game online now?   Can't get a game online now? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:49 pm

Rams,

some people play the game for one reason or the other. Your reason to play is best for you, please respect others reasons as well.

We all spent money on this game to enjoy it, NOT to be ridiculed because others may not see eye to eye. This constent flaming of people for playing ranked is begining to grow old. Please just respect everyone and remember...there will ALWAYS be someone that is better then all of us.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: Can't get a game online now?   Can't get a game online now? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:14 pm

not flaming. ruthless is looking for a game jferg tells him to find unranked with friends, fake
games against people you know is not the way u get better. you can lab with friends but
playing against them will never be real enough to help and the reason it doesnt help is
because since ur close mentally most players devalue wins and losses vs friends. you need
to 2 play against different random people to get a true understanding of how ur scheme
fairs against other schemes of people who r actually trying to beat u trying to beat u.
playing unranked against friends will never accomplish that
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: Can't get a game online now?   Can't get a game online now? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:19 pm

alucard go ahead and send it i'll put my "MB record" on the line lol, since you're calling me out. u might be the first to wake
me up from my dream around here lol. i'll leave it at that cuz people take everything i say wrong lol

and i'm not calling anyone out i'm actually tryna take a break for the year with draft comin up. but obviously now people are calling me out lol. i guess this how gibs feels when someone is tryna make a name off u lol
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Can't get a game online now?   Can't get a game online now? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:41 pm

Making a name? I've never heard of anyone on our forums before in the "madden community" we are all trying to get better, otherwise you wouldnt be here.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: Can't get a game online now?   Can't get a game online now? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:53 pm

im talking to ruthless and jferg. you can feel the intensity in WAR/ALUCARDs post this is what i mean by saying playing people who really want to beat u will let you know if your scheme is any good so whenever we play we will be giving each other our best shot
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Can't get a game online now?   Can't get a game online now? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:56 pm

Im pretty sure War was talking to the original thread starter, but i could be wrong
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Can't get a game online now?   Can't get a game online now? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:03 pm

Oso_Ruthless wrote:
Well i really think when ppl check my career they get scared,and wont play me.I have to beg higher lvl players to play me.Ok i will say this I know im a level 2 and ppl that are trying to rank up dont want to risk losing to me,But i see that they have played lvl 2s and still no game.I was on a ten game win streak against lvl's 15,and up until i lost to some lvl 3 guy.

Now i just cant get a game at all.LOL Its annoying!!!!!!!So should i start playing my own lvl's(BORING)until i get my rank higher or are you higher ranked guys having the same problem getting games.

(If you guys are wondering why im still a level 2,Its because instead of playing 10 games a day i'll put about 2 hours in just labbing.)An hour when i get off of work and a hour before i hit the bed.

I myself wnt really play people with under about a win percentage of 65%..... SO if u have a hard time finding a game vs good people thats probly the reason....its not that they (as in players like me) are scared to lose, they just want a good game......

Unranked is not they way to go...the players there just
are labbing,
suck,
dnt care
quit once u get the lead,
quit the first drive of the game

I would suggest to sit in a lobby.....there u can just wait 4 someone to challenge u. Plus its just less stressfull imo
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: Can't get a game online now?   Can't get a game online now? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:14 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
Oso_Ruthless wrote:

Unranked is not they way to go...the players there just
are labbing,
suck,
dnt care
quit once u get the lead,
quit the first drive of the game

I would suggest to sit in a lobby.....there u can just wait 4 someone to challenge u. Plus its just less stressfull imo

thanks for sayings this colonel
Back to top Go down
Oso_Ruthless

Oso_Ruthless

PostSubject: Re: Can't get a game online now?   Can't get a game online now? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:30 pm

Yeah Thanks WFC.I dont play unranked,For these specific reasons,But i am glad its there to lab.Normally when i am done practicing my scheme,Ill do a ranked game against a mid level player,Most of the time this is good enough test to see what i need to fix change keep and scrap.Though i do believe unranked is a neccesity in madden.Unranked games with a good player can teach you alot.
Back to top Go down
madden person

PostSubject: Re: Can't get a game online now?   Can't get a game online now? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:53 pm

Rams you talk way too much sh!t. I beat you at least 3 times lol. Don't make me pull out the email so don't say i'm lying. You talk as if you're god. All you do is run the ball and stall out clock. You even stall clock in an UNRANKED game. You are in no way a position to talk about some1. Exposed.........
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: Can't get a game online now?   Can't get a game online now? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:00 pm

madden person wrote:
Rams you talk way too much sh!t. I beat you at least 3 times lol. Don't make me pull out the email so don't say i'm lying. You talk as if you're god. All you do is run the ball and stall out clock. You even stall clock in an UNRANKED game. You are in no way a position to talk about some1. Exposed.........

u have not posted ur psn so im not sure who u r u say youve beat me so i believe u but i would find it hard to believe that i am 0-3 against you. so can u please post ur psn so i can confirm or deny wether i have beaten u which i probly have because i would find it hard to believe i am 0-3 against u, but the tone of ur post makes it sound like i am 0-3 against u whoever u r since i dont know who u r yet

also, i also run clock in unranked games letting u kno every game is a real to game me and for u not to waste my time with excuses like i was just "labbing".

also the fact that you r complaining about my style of play has already indicated to me that i have beat u too, so if u dont want u dont have to post ur psn ur complaints tell me everything i need to know
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: Can't get a game online now?   Can't get a game online now? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:54 pm

madden person wrote:

so r u saying that he never beat u? Suspect
Back to top Go down
madden person

PostSubject: Re: Can't get a game online now?   Can't get a game online now? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:08 pm

he has beat me. I beat him more times than he beat me tho. He's a good player no doubt, but good players don't have to talk sh!t all the time. He talks as if he's God. You don't see Zfarls and Gibs walking around talking trash about how good they are. They let their game speak for them.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: Can't get a game online now?   Can't get a game online now? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:12 pm

madden person wrote:
he has beat me. I beat him more times than he beat me tho. He's a good player no doubt, but good players don't have to talk sh!t all the time. He talks as if he's God. You don't see Zfarls and Gibs walking around talking trash about how good they are. They let their game speak for them.

ive looked thru the threads and i dont see where hes talked sh!t at...... where were these rants at?
and i still havent seen ur psn. what was it again?
Back to top Go down
War

War

PostSubject: Re: Can't get a game online now?   Can't get a game online now? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:45 pm

I'm on ps3 RAM are you on xbox because if so I dont own one.
Back to top Go down
War

War

PostSubject: Re: Can't get a game online now?   Can't get a game online now? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:22 pm

Good Game Ram let me know when you want your rematch.

Don't let my on-line record fool you
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: Can't get a game online now?   Can't get a game online now? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:40 pm

gg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't get a game online now?   Can't get a game online now? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't get a game online now?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next