Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

New Blog..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

New Blog.. Empty
PostSubject: New Blog..   New Blog.. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:07 am

http://maddennfl.easports.com/blog.action

I didn't see it posted.. there's a video too Smile I'm about to read/watch.

Okay I just watched the 15 second clip..

They say they've fixed all the problems with a WR catching the ball then going backwards, or in the back of the endzone / sidelines now WRs will trigger the animation where you attempt to get both feet inbounds..

I like how they have that stupid *** buzzer sound.. it's really cool.. I like that it was their fault all that stupid running backwards/sideline catches not triggering.. now they've fixed it so Madden 11 will be like you know.. REAL FOOTBALL.. that's sweet.. except I'm a little cautious because I've heard they didn't live up to the hype they produced for Madden 10. I heard a bunch of things they spoke about weren't even included in Madden 10.. oh well. Hopefully they get it right his time.

OH SWEET.. "For Madden NFL 11, with the help of the Catch Debugging Tool, we have corrected all of our sideline / back of the end zone catches. You no longer have to be afraid of trying to squeeze that Deep Out or Goalline fade inbounds, as now the receivers have much more advanced AI to get both feet in."

Yay, new technologies have made it so AI have become advanced Smile No but really, they fixed the way people catch those routes, but those routes are totally useless with the way man coverage is vs out / dig routes.. and the way passing is for Goalline fades. The only way you can do a true goalline fade like in the NFL on Sundays, is to rocket catch, but they are planning to get rid of that.. so they better fix passing..

I really hope they have route-based passing where you can throw it to where they are going, before the WR makes a cut to where he is going instead of only being able to throw it after he's made his cut. It would really make this more realistic. You would finally be able to throw over DBs and LBs.. Which would be awesome to be just like Peyton Manning .. threading the needle perfectly.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

New Blog.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Blog..   New Blog.. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:29 pm

11 will be leaps and bounds ahead of 10 for 1 reason alone....As u mentioned there were stuff that was said 2 be in for 10 but they were not...(fan chants,sounds) If they put that stuff in the games feel will be on point. ANd the best thing is that they didnt have to work hard on that this year cuz it was already built last year, it just wasnt built into the game.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

New Blog.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Blog..   New Blog.. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:31 pm

There wont be rocket catching in Madden 09, blah blah blah
There wont be rocket catching in Madden 10, blah blah blah
There wont be rocket catching in Madden 11, anyway to do it without putting the game on super slow motion again?
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
North_Nj_201

North_Nj_201

New Blog.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Blog..   New Blog.. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:02 am

Where would madden be without Moss-ing some one... as gibs would say the "rocketon"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Blog.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Blog..   New Blog.. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Blog..
Page 1 of 1