Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Want a sneak peek at the Madden NFL 11 rosters with all the free agency moves? No Rookies sadly =(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Want a sneak peek at the Madden NFL 11 rosters with all the free agency moves? No Rookies sadly =( Empty
PostSubject: Want a sneak peek at the Madden NFL 11 rosters with all the free agency moves? No Rookies sadly =(   Want a sneak peek at the Madden NFL 11 rosters with all the free agency moves? No Rookies sadly =( EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:56 am

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football-rosters/405411-updated-offseason-roster-feat-ourlads-nfl-depth-charts-afc-nfc-complete.html

There's the link to rosters with all the free agent moves.. as of March 23rd.. get a good feel of your teams.. I'm about to upload it now..

Quote :
just download the file, unzip it and transfer the folder to a thumbdrive.
Go to your saved data utility on the PS3 and copy the file. Thats all there is to it.

-vswitzer

EDIT: Here is a franchise file with the new rookies coming into the league: http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football-rosters/404477-madden11-madden10-includes-2011rookies-ps3-franchise-file.html`
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Want a sneak peek at the Madden NFL 11 rosters with all the free agency moves? No Rookies sadly =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want a sneak peek at the Madden NFL 11 rosters with all the free agency moves? No Rookies sadly =(   Want a sneak peek at the Madden NFL 11 rosters with all the free agency moves? No Rookies sadly =( EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:08 pm

OMG!! The Broncos have A.J. Trepaso!! 84 speed Punter.. if only it was tournament legal to use him =P..
We lost Peyton Hillis =[

Jarvis Green, Justin Bannan, and Jamal Williams look great IRL.. but not on Madden =[

Chargers: OUCH, Only have TWO 6'5" WRs and a GREAT 6'4" Antonio Gates =( =P jk.. then they have someone named Marcus Mason at RB.. 86 speed projected.. 73 carry.. projected..

Chargers only have 4 WR.. Floyd, Jackson, Naanee, and Davis. They lost Kasim Osgood.. is that it? or someone else? Kasim is a great special teams player IRL too..

OUCH @ the Secondary... it looks empty without Cromartie..
FASTEST DB: 88 speed..
SLOWEST DB: 82 speed.

JETS:

RB core is looking stacked..
They have 1 RC receiver.
6 Total DLman.
LBs: TERRIBLE.. Vernon Gholston is the fastest with 84 speed.. then it goes to 79, 79, 76, 74, 64.. NO fast DL.. very slow for such a great defense.. they are being robbed..
CBs: Looking good with Cromartie and Revis.. but they have a lack of depth.. at CB at least.. You won't be able to have Cromartie at FS and not suffer..

They have Cromartie - 95 spd, Revis - 93 speed.. will get RC on with a 6'3" WR.. he's only 5'11' =(.. you want Cromartie on their #1 WR.. The next CBs have 86, 85 and 82 speed.. Liabilities..

FS: They added Brodney Pool.. GREAT .. 6'2" 87 speed.. that's pretty good for a user safety..

Ravens:

They still lack a threat for RCing...
Great defense as usual.. I didn't realize they have SIX!!! LBs with over 80 speed.. I'm guessing someone is a free agent to them because I should've realized they had that many..

Titans:
d@mn.. as of right now.. the Titans are exactly how they were in the LB core as last year.. They still have 3 LBs of over 80 speed.. but the bad news is they lost Keith Bulluck.. they gained Will Witherspoon.. he's 1 point faster than Bulluck, but if they get Bulluck back this season.. they'll have 4 LEGIT LBs as starters, then the fast defensive ends they have will be able to play DE in the 4-4.. which will actually be a GREAT DE/LB core.. now to the secondary

It looks like they are missing one person to me.. but not a starter at least.. still a less than stellar secondary..

Vikings: I've not checked anything else yet.. but they have Rhyss Lloyd..
Sweet..Not many people know who Rhyss Lloyd is but he is a kicker that played for the Panthers.. he has 97 KICK POWER.. great for long range FGs.. perfect.. now if I stop AP, they'll have a great kicker to kick 65 yd field goals ._.

Ian Johnson will be the replacement for Taylor... don't know much about the rest of the team.. I believe they added a 6'4" WR..

Bears:

I didn't realize this.. The Bears have a pretty d@mn good defense.. I'm not sure if it's just the FA they got.. but Peppers does add to the LB core..

You could have 4 80 spd LBs with a very fast secondary.. with 75+ DEs.. great for the 4-4..

Urlacher - 85 spd, Roach - 83 speed..Peppers - 85 speed, Mark Anderson - 80 speed..

Hester @ CB if you want.. then Tim Jennings from the Colts - 94 spd.. then Bowman - 91 spd..

D manning 94 spd safety.. or put him at CB and have another DB there.. two 85 speed SS..

Solid D.. the O is what it is... [cliche].
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Want a sneak peek at the Madden NFL 11 rosters with all the free agency moves? No Rookies sadly =(   Want a sneak peek at the Madden NFL 11 rosters with all the free agency moves? No Rookies sadly =( EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:57 pm

Titans lost vanden bosch which will hurt. All depends on how the game plays, changes every year... we will be ready!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Want a sneak peek at the Madden NFL 11 rosters with all the free agency moves? No Rookies sadly =(   Want a sneak peek at the Madden NFL 11 rosters with all the free agency moves? No Rookies sadly =( EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:10 pm

I don't think I have Vanden Bosch as a starter.. I have someone faster there.. I don't remember lol.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Want a sneak peek at the Madden NFL 11 rosters with all the free agency moves? No Rookies sadly =(   Want a sneak peek at the Madden NFL 11 rosters with all the free agency moves? No Rookies sadly =( EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:51 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:

Ravens:

They still lack a threat for RCing...
Great defense as usual.. I didn't realize they have SIX!!! LBs with over 80 speed.. I'm guessing someone is a free agent to them because I should've realized they had that many..

am i overlooking something here? cause all i see is the PS3 Zip file in the thread Wang but i couldn't open it from some reason. what do i need to do to see the list? however, i did notice (in the post) that Donte Stallworth's ratings would reflect madden09. that being the case....this cat brings his 95 speed to the Ravens roster. we need it!

~Mili

Last edited by Militant X 1 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: Want a sneak peek at the Madden NFL 11 rosters with all the free agency moves? No Rookies sadly =(   Want a sneak peek at the Madden NFL 11 rosters with all the free agency moves? No Rookies sadly =( EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:54 pm

put vanden bosch at DT
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Want a sneak peek at the Madden NFL 11 rosters with all the free agency moves? No Rookies sadly =(   Want a sneak peek at the Madden NFL 11 rosters with all the free agency moves? No Rookies sadly =( EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:41 pm

It's a real roster file, not a list.. Make a new username on PSN.. not sure if you can on XBOX, but it's an offline username so you can have stored rosters and such..

After that, transfer the file to a thumbdrive.
Go to the saved data utility under "Game" on PS3 then copy the file.

It's awesome.. you get to see all the teams and who they have now, then you can play with them too =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want a sneak peek at the Madden NFL 11 rosters with all the free agency moves? No Rookies sadly =(   Want a sneak peek at the Madden NFL 11 rosters with all the free agency moves? No Rookies sadly =( Empty

Back to top Go down

Want a sneak peek at the Madden NFL 11 rosters with all the free agency moves? No Rookies sadly =(
Page 1 of 1