Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Ordered a ebook this mourning

Go down 
+3
WFColonel56
mdolla
Butkus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Butkus

Butkus

Ordered a ebook this mourning Empty
PostSubject: Ordered a ebook this mourning   Ordered a ebook this mourning EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:05 pm

I Ordered a ebook this mourning and I still haven't received it, I paid with Sad pay pal. Thanks
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: Ordered a ebook this mourning   Ordered a ebook this mourning EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:10 pm

Give it a second. Zfarls has to send it. It will be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Butkus

Butkus

PostSubject: Re: Ordered a ebook this mourning   Ordered a ebook this mourning EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:57 pm

give it a second I PAID for it this morning I don't think its to much to ask to see it the same day its not like its being delivered by UPS Smile
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Ordered a ebook this mourning   Ordered a ebook this mourning EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:01 pm

dude MB doesn't have an auto delivery system. If they did the price of the ebooks would prob go up 5+ dollars. So just wait calmly. Gibs and farls have jobs like everyone else, so they will get u the book when they can....They aren't trying to scam you......trust me
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Butkus

Butkus

PostSubject: Re: Ordered a ebook this mourning   Ordered a ebook this mourning EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:15 pm

good to know because I got scamed in the past .>Madden help<(COUGH) Mad
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ordered a ebook this mourning   Ordered a ebook this mourning EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:16 pm

lol! i definately understand your excitement and urgency to receive your product after payment Butkus. you should get the Ebook shortly.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Ordered a ebook this mourning   Ordered a ebook this mourning EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:34 am

They can use the IPN thing from PayPal.. that's what I did for my game.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Ordered a ebook this mourning   Ordered a ebook this mourning EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:49 am

Butkus, let me know if you got the book. As noted on the site, books can take 24-48 hours under extreme circumstances. For madden 10 we are sending out manual books once the paypal clears and alerts us.

They usually get sent out within and hour but we appreciate your patience!

-Z
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Butkus

Butkus

PostSubject: Re: Ordered a ebook this mourning   Ordered a ebook this mourning EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Yes I got it sorry about being a little inpatient I was just excited about getting the balance book because I have been jumping back and forth on a few books...PB/HUS/NO/ YES I'm tired of the strong close stuff. I looked at it and I'm really liking it so far thanks guys
Back to top Go down
2012killem

PostSubject: Re: Ordered a ebook this mourning   Ordered a ebook this mourning EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:58 am

1 question for the ebooks! i just purchased the Tenn. d Guide and im trying 2 get the balance guide but i dont see the donation link on paypal! what should i do! THANX for any help Sad
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: Ordered a ebook this mourning   Ordered a ebook this mourning EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:33 am

@2012killem. Send as a gift $10. Include what ebook you want. It's like a small fee. Less then a buck
Back to top Go down
2012killem

PostSubject: Re: Ordered a ebook this mourning   Ordered a ebook this mourning EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:38 am

so go to paypal and look for send a gift
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: Ordered a ebook this mourning   Ordered a ebook this mourning EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:09 am

Yep. Send to the gmail that came with your 1st ebook.
Back to top Go down
2012killem

PostSubject: Re: Ordered a ebook this mourning   Ordered a ebook this mourning EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:37 am

thasnx for info! i wuz going crazy looking 4 it! i need that balance guide asap!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ordered a ebook this mourning   Ordered a ebook this mourning Empty

Back to top Go down

Ordered a ebook this mourning
Page 1 of 1