Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]

Go down 
+7
SteelersPSUfan
rook85
xHHx_JayNizz
vasquez619
mdolla
DarthCrim
king_jason2
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
king_jason2

king_jason2

PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] Empty
PostSubject: PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]   PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:51 pm

sup fellas gunna set this thing in motion we are going to try to draft this saturday (fantasy draft) got 4 good players so far although this is open to everyone so if you are interested post your PSN ID and i will get back to you the commisioner PSN ID is vasquez619 im trying to help him get this thing in motion (he will be a member on here by tonight ) lol
1) it will be ALL MADDEN
2)4 Min QRTS no acc clock
3) FANTASY DRAFT
4) NO BLKING FGS (standard MB tourny rules)

open to suggestions ...trying to get a full franchise but will prob roll with what we can get by sunday

POST EM UP BOYZ AND ILL HIT YOU BACK WITH THE PASSWORD
(trying to draft on SAT but can delay till sunday)
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
DarthCrim

DarthCrim

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]   PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:24 pm

I want to join! but im pretty sure you guys are all super good haha.

And to somebody new to madden 10, i was wondering how does a franchise work? do i pick my team ? and is the fantasy draft same rules as the real NFL draft? or what?
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]   PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:56 pm

Mdolla is in. Get it started!! Psn mdolla1102.
Back to top Go down
vasquez619

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]   PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:47 pm

Add me on psn - vasquez619 if you are interested in joining! prefer high level players but being in that the draft is saturday or possibly sunday i'm really accepting anyone. All teams but Oakland, KC, San Diego, New England, Baltimore are availible at this point so join now to get your team of preference! DRAFT SATURDAY SO PLEASE ADD ME TO JOIN QUICKLY! hit me up for the name and password
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]   PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:17 am

Will do later tonight vasquez
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]   PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:31 am

im in JayNizz
hit me up for name and password
Back to top Go down
rook85

rook85

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]   PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:15 am

Im n... PSN ROOK85
Back to top Go down
vasquez619

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]   PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:37 pm

rook85 wrote:
Im n... PSN ROOK85
I sent you a friend request....
Back to top Go down
vasquez619

PostSubject: Fantasy Draft!!!   PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:40 pm

10 people in already! The draft will be tomorow (Saturday 28th) at 8pm pacific time!!! all the teams that don't have owners will just be simmed through the draft and people will have the option to take over those teams but if you actually want to draft players then you must join IMMEDIATELY! ADD ME ON PSN FOR THE NAME AND PASSWORD
MY PSN - VASQUEZ619
Back to top Go down
rook85

rook85

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]   PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:31 pm

Just joined the franchise.....

Last edited by rook85 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)
Back to top Go down
SteelersPSUfan

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]   PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:10 pm

PSN: PENNSTATERULZ20

i joined so just let me know when the draft will be
Back to top Go down
SteelersPSUfan

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]   PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:11 pm

guess is should of read above...

Saturday 28th) at 8pm pacific time
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]   PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:47 am

lets fill this franchise up fellas!!!!!! we got 11/24 players right now if you wanna play and have some fun hit up vasquez or myself DR_SHAKULU

my $ is on the patriots lol jk

ill be on a couple of times during the day b4 the draft so if anyone wants to play send me or V a FR and ill hook u up wit the NAME and PASSWORD so you can get in b4 we draft
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]   PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:48 pm

15 MIN!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAA
Back to top Go down
iswaggnificent

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]   PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:46 am

ill join
psn:iswaggnificent
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]   PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:30 pm

@ iswaggnificent the draft went down last night (fantasy) i think we still got about ten teams that are cpu controlled ill post some of their star players at key positions ... this goes out to anyone we want a full league with no CPU controlled teams so if your interested in taking over one of the CPU controlled teams send me a FR @ PSN... DR_SHAKULU ill post available teams in a bit we are in week one of the franchise
Back to top Go down
dhbz3914

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]   PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:48 pm

ill join too

PSN: lBllZl

those are L's
Back to top Go down
DarthCrim

DarthCrim

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]   PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:29 pm

Boston_2-5 PM or message me ON PSN so we can get our game going! thanks
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]   PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:03 pm

AVAILABLE TEAMS WITH KEY PLAYERS

PANTHERS
DT-K. Williams
WR-H. Ward
RB-P. Thomas
QB-D. Garrard
LB-L. Fletcher

RAMS
DT-A. Haynesworth
DE-D. Dockett
QB-M. Stafford
RB-R. Grant
WR-D. Driver

SEAHAWKS
CB-D. Revis
QB-J. Garcia
RB-M. Barber/F. Taylor
WR-J. Galloway
DT-J. Ratliff

TEXANS
DE-H. Ngata/J. Tuck
QB-J. Flacco
RB-R. Williams/J. Lewis
WR-C. Chambers/M. Wallace

TITANS
QB-D. Brees
RB-S. Slaton
WR-M. Crabtree
LB-J. Beason/W. Witherspoon
FS-D. Sharper

VIKINGS
WR-L. Fitz/TJ. Housm
DT-K. Jenkins
SS-B. Sanders
TE-C. Cooley
QB-C. Henne
RB-T. Jones

BEARS
DE-J. Peppers
RB-R. Brown
WR-S. Rice
QB-C. Palmer

BILLS
QB-P. Manning
LB-DJ. Williams
RB-B. Westbrook

BROWNS
DE-D. Freeney/A. Ogunleye
WR-R. White
LB-M. Peterson
QB-K. Orton
RB-M. Forte

BUCS
LB-P. Willis/E. Dumerville
DT-V. Wilfork
WR-S. Holmes
RB-L. Tomlinson
QB-M. Moore

CARDS
TE-A. Gates
CB-C. Baily
WR-S. Smith/H. Nicks
QB-J. Cutler
RB-W. Mcgahee/T. Choice/D. Brown

FINS
WR-W. Welker
LN-L. Tatupu
QB-J. Cambell
RB-M. Bush/L. Johnson

EAGLES
TE-T. Gonzalez
DE-R. Mathis
LB-J. Farrior
QB-M. Bulger
RB-C. Buckhalter/K. Smith
WR-S. Breaston/N. Burlenson

49ERS
LB-B. Scott
QB-M. Sanchez
WR-T. Holt
RB-J. Stewart

G-MEN
TE-J. Witten
CB-A. Samuel
QB-B. Farve
RB-C. Benson
WR-L. Coles

JETS
CB-N. Asomugha
WR-C. Ocho
LB-J. Vilma/S. Merriman
QB-C. Pennington
RB-M. Lynch/L. McCoy

[b]PACKERS
DE-J. Allen/R. Seymour
TE-H. Miller
LB-K. Bulluck
RB-C. Portis
QB-E. Manning

If your interested post your PSN ID and ill get you the info
Back to top Go down
strongarm25

strongarm25

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]   PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:38 am

darthcrim this is boston_2-5, i will add you today when i get off work and we can play tonight. My PSN name is boston_2-5.
Back to top Go down
DarthCrim

DarthCrim

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]   PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:22 pm

strongarm25 wrote:
darthcrim this is boston_2-5, i will add you today when i get off work and we can play tonight. My PSN name is boston_2-5.

Alrighty. I should be getting off work around 8pm Pacific Time and then ill play you tonight. While using my terrible Roster hahah....I want brandon marshall and kyle orton!!! Instead i have Alex smith... No
Back to top Go down
strongarm25

strongarm25

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]   PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:50 pm

The time difference is going to be hard. What are your hours this week so that we can pick a good day because there is a 3 hour difference. That draft was crazy but it is going to make everything interesting.
Back to top Go down
DarthCrim

DarthCrim

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]   PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:06 pm

strongarm25 wrote:
The time difference is going to be hard. What are your hours this week so that we can pick a good day because there is a 3 hour difference. That draft was crazy but it is going to make everything interesting.

I can play you around anytime between 12pm and 1pm (3pm to 4pm for you) and then i start work at 2pm(5pm for you) until 8pm (11pm for you) so anytime after that works too.

And my money is on The Saints or Patriots.
Back to top Go down
strongarm25

strongarm25

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]   PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:11 pm

I dont have to be in work till late tomorrow plus ill be up watching the Red Sox put a wooping on the Yankees tonight so I can play tonight when you get off work if thats good?
Back to top Go down
DarthCrim

DarthCrim

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]   PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:03 pm

strongarm25 wrote:
I dont have to be in work till late tomorrow plus ill be up watching the Red Sox put a wooping on the Yankees tonight so I can play tonight when you get off work if thats good?

Yeah sure man! send me a friend request soon as youre on PSN so when i get home, ill add you and etc...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]   PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b] Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 FRANCHISE THAT WILL [b]ACTUALLY GET STARTED [/b]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next