Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Ps3 Disconnection glitch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yovani13

yovani13

Ps3 Disconnection glitch Empty
PostSubject: Ps3 Disconnection glitch   Ps3 Disconnection glitch EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:23 am

I was playing for my friend on his ps3. I was smoking some guy. Then when their was only 5 seconds left. its says: "Connection with your opponent has been lost" or something like that........wtf....i played a whole game and wasted 45min....how can I stop it and how does it happen?

Glitches are soo ***!!!
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Disconnection glitch   Ps3 Disconnection glitch EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:25 pm

yo dat happened to me the other day and i was like WTF!! it never happened again after that tho
Back to top Go down
xXPass THEstixsXx

xXPass THEstixsXx

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Disconnection glitch   Ps3 Disconnection glitch EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:33 pm

im guessin its a disconnection glitch minus the glitch. har har har. but for real.
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Disconnection glitch   Ps3 Disconnection glitch EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:39 pm

the guy probly had cain and able
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Disconnection glitch   Ps3 Disconnection glitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Ps3 Disconnection glitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: