Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Big Ben Suspended 6 Games

Go down 
+6
WFColonel56
sliqnes
Cochlea
xxPaTrioTs
xHEx DeathAngel
Militant X 1
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

Big Ben Suspended 6 Games Empty
PostSubject: Big Ben Suspended 6 Games   Big Ben Suspended 6 Games EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:38 pm

it just went down. Big Ben was suspended for 6 games.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/04/21/report-ben-roethlisberger-will-be-suspended-4-6-games/?icid=main

~Mili
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Suspended 6 Games   Big Ben Suspended 6 Games EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Yep, Time for dennis dixion to shine. I actually like dennis dixion better then ben. Hope they trade him and get maybe bradford or a top 10 pick.

haseo15
Back to top Go down
xxPaTrioTs

xxPaTrioTs

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Suspended 6 Games   Big Ben Suspended 6 Games EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:30 pm

@xHEx DeathAngel, the Steelers got Bryan Leftwich from the Bucs to be their starter/2nd string.

Last edited by xxPaTrioTs on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cochlea

Cochlea

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Suspended 6 Games   Big Ben Suspended 6 Games EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:48 pm

They already have Leftwich, acquired from the Bucs for a 7th rounder a few days ago.

Still, I think Leftwich will be the backup, and Dixon will be the starter.

Glad the schedule worked out so my Bucs play the Steelers early in the season!
Back to top Go down
sliqnes

sliqnes

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Suspended 6 Games   Big Ben Suspended 6 Games EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:54 pm

6 games is kinda steep.....
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Suspended 6 Games   Big Ben Suspended 6 Games EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:57 pm

is good.....even though I want 8
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
iswaggnificent

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Suspended 6 Games   Big Ben Suspended 6 Games EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:54 pm

should have been the whole season
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Suspended 6 Games   Big Ben Suspended 6 Games EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:13 pm

I thought it would be like 2 or 3 games, 6 is pretty harsh. Not only are these offseason shenannigans (yeah i said it) making the organization LOOK bad, but now its going to affect them greatly on the field. Makes me wonder if Ben is gonna be gone sooner than later...

and Cochlea, we are gonna smash the unholy sh!t outta the Steelers bro Wink
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Suspended 6 Games   Big Ben Suspended 6 Games EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:07 pm

sliqnes wrote:

ummm....2 incidents of possible rape Sliqnes!

plus, if Plaxico Burress got suspended by the league for an entire season and jail time for SHOOTING HIMSELF.....how can a 6 game suspension be too steep in comparison to that? i don't think it is!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Suspended 6 Games   Big Ben Suspended 6 Games EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:39 pm

haha i bet you're happy colonel. week 1 lets go!
Back to top Go down
sliqnes

sliqnes

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Suspended 6 Games   Big Ben Suspended 6 Games EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:49 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
sliqnes wrote:

plus, if Plaxico Burress got suspended by the league for an entire season and jail time for SHOOTING HIMSELF.....how can a 6 game suspension be too steep in comparison to that? i don't think it is!

~Mili

He wasnt found guilty, Burress on the other hand broke the law by carrying a gun and shooting his dumb self when all he had to do was hire a body guard.
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Suspended 6 Games   Big Ben Suspended 6 Games EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:49 am

Agreed, Ben was not found guilty of anything. It's 6 games for bringing negative attention to the league and Team, which I do find to be a harsh penalty but I definitely understand it.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Suspended 6 Games   Big Ben Suspended 6 Games EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:22 am

sliqnes wrote:

He wasnt found guilty, Burress on the other hand broke the law by carrying a gun and shooting his dumb self when all he had to do was hire a body guard.

agreed Slignes!

Ben wasn't found guilty....but....this is the 2nd time in a matter of months that allegations of rape has come up against him! and now....what else is coming out against him is the fact that many of his friends prevented the girl's friends from entering the bathroom while he raped her. and on top of that....the Steelers are now "shopping" Ben around the league to get rid of him. you know why? cause this is serious bruh!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Cochlea

Cochlea

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Suspended 6 Games   Big Ben Suspended 6 Games EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:35 pm

The only real problem here is the potential for abuse. If a chick has a legit hookup with an NFL player, what's to stop her from blackmailing him on the grounds that if he doesn't pay up, she'll acuse him of rape, which could easily get him suspended by the NFL, regardless of a court of law?

When it comes to money, there's always someone who will take advantage...
Back to top Go down
sliqnes

sliqnes

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Suspended 6 Games   Big Ben Suspended 6 Games EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:46 pm

[quote="Militant X 1"]
sliqnes wrote:

agreed Slignes!

Ben wasn't found guilty....but....this is the 2nd time in a matter of months that allegations of rape has come up against him! and now....what else is coming out against him is the fact that many of his friends prevented the girl's friends from entering the bathroom while he raped her. and on top of that....the Steelers are now "shopping" Ben around the league to get rid of him. you know why? cause this is serious bruh!

~Mili[/quote
Not only was Ben not found guilty he wasnt even Charged!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Suspended 6 Games   Big Ben Suspended 6 Games EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:12 pm

But when you guys bring up the fact that Ben wasnt even charged meens nothin....Cuz Vick was suspended for the season B4 he was indighted
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Suspended 6 Games   Big Ben Suspended 6 Games EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:12 pm

sliqnes wrote:

no he wasn't! but c'mon bruh! you know that the league would have to do something MAJOR like this! this is Ben's 2nd "allegation" of being a rapist within a few months. there is a pattern there with this cat!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
sliqnes

sliqnes

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Suspended 6 Games   Big Ben Suspended 6 Games EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
sliqnes wrote:

no he wasn't! but c'mon bruh! you know that the league would have to do something MAJOR like this! this is Ben's 2nd "allegation" of being a rapist within a few months. there is a pattern there with this cat!

~Mili

I feel you on this being his 2nd time but d@mn he wasnt even charged and got slammed for 6 games wow that harsh to me..
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Suspended 6 Games   Big Ben Suspended 6 Games EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:05 pm

sliqnes wrote:

I feel you on this being his 2nd time but d@mn he wasnt even charged and got slammed for 6 games wow that harsh to me..

how is that harsh? confused

~Mili
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Suspended 6 Games   Big Ben Suspended 6 Games EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:42 pm

sliqnes wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
sliqnes wrote:

~Mili

oj simpsion "not guilty"
Back to top Go down
sliqnes

sliqnes

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Suspended 6 Games   Big Ben Suspended 6 Games EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:39 am

JayNizz wrote:
sliqnes wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
sliqnes wrote:

~Mili

oj simpsion "not guilty"

Ok buddy he wasnt even charged.........
Back to top Go down
sliqnes

sliqnes

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Suspended 6 Games   Big Ben Suspended 6 Games EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:40 am

Militant X 1 wrote:
sliqnes wrote:

how is that harsh? confused

~Mili

Because your innocent until proven guilty....
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Suspended 6 Games   Big Ben Suspended 6 Games EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:46 am

sliqnes wrote:
Because your innocent until proven guilty....

true....for the law! not for the NFL!

2 allegations or "incidents" of rape within months? this seems to be a major character issue with Ben and it is making the league and the steelers organization look bad! and....if all of these other cats in the league get steep or harsh penalties for their actions....why not Ben? just saying!

~Mili

Last edited by Militant X 1 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Suspended 6 Games   Big Ben Suspended 6 Games EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:19 pm

yeah i agree its not a lawful thing its a league policy issue, hes breaking the player conduct clause'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Suspended 6 Games   Big Ben Suspended 6 Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Ben Suspended 6 Games
Page 1 of 1