Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Colts Draft

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

Colts Draft Empty
PostSubject: Colts Draft   Colts Draft EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Colts draft for madden i think was pretty good, the defense should be stacked and the offense got even better with the guard free agents they will sign and the TE/G/C/FB. Should be great for madden 2011 along with their powered up offense. Passing game looks way better in madden 2011 from the video i saw as well.

haseo15
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Colts Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts Draft   Colts Draft EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:39 am

I agree with the defense getting better, but guards and tackles don't help you in Madden. I was disappointed but happy when the Broncos select 3 OL players... Great for real life, but bad for Madden.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B

B-__-R-__-B

Colts Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts Draft   Colts Draft EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:17 am

who knows wangtang maybe they'll actually make lineman ratings matter in madden 11?! the eagles picked up 13 players in this years draft!!! most of the defensive im pumped to use nate allen finally got a ball hawk that is a true saftey, and brandon graham commin off the edge with trent is gonna be real pretty! the eagles only drafted 4 offensive players and im excited to use 3 of them, one of them was a QB for grooming so im not gonna use him, but the other 3 were clay harbor, riley cooper, and charles scott, im really excited to use these guys! clay harbor is a TE that has 4.5 speed, my TE packages look to be nasty! riley cooper is a WR and tim tebow's old roomate, he's 6'3 222 lbs. so i finally get some size at wideout and if you can RC in madden 11 he could be nice for that too, charles scott is gonna change the way i play offense cuz i mix him in with mike bell and wow i can finally play a lil smash mouth football! bell and scott between the tackles and shady on outside runs and screens. im pumped to ball out with my team the eagles!!!
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

Colts Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts Draft   Colts Draft EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:09 am

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
who knows wangtang maybe they'll actually make lineman ratings matter in madden 11?! the eagles picked up 13 players in this years draft!!! most of the defensive im pumped to use nate allen finally got a ball hawk that is a true saftey, and brandon graham commin off the edge with trent is gonna be real pretty! the eagles only drafted 4 offensive players and im excited to use 3 of them, one of them was a QB for grooming so im not gonna use him, but the other 3 were clay harbor, riley cooper, and charles scott, im really excited to use these guys! clay harbor is a TE that has 4.5 speed, my TE packages look to be nasty! riley cooper is a WR and tim tebow's old roomate, he's 6'3 222 lbs. so i finally get some size at wideout and if you can RC in madden 11 he could be nice for that too, charles scott is gonna change the way i play offense cuz i mix him in with mike bell and wow i can finally play a lil smash mouth football! bell and scott between the tackles and shady on outside runs and screens. im pumped to ball out with my team the eagles!!!

lol if they make linemans ratings matter my fantasy teams are gonna suck haha
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Colts Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts Draft   Colts Draft EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:31 am

lol I've already seen Madden 11 previews... DL is terrible.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

Colts Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts Draft   Colts Draft EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:46 am

wangtangkiki wrote:
lol I've already seen Madden 11 previews... DL is terrible.

i know bro its embarassing

so far it looks like the defense is gonna all about getting points scored on, the defense is just terrible.

it could change tho EA still has 4 months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Colts Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts Draft   Colts Draft Empty

Back to top Go down

Colts Draft
Page 1 of 1