Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

WHERE THE RAVENS 4-4 SETUP??

Go down 
+2
wandeezy623
ben8521
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ben8521

WHERE THE RAVENS 4-4 SETUP?? Empty
PostSubject: WHERE THE RAVENS 4-4 SETUP??   WHERE THE RAVENS 4-4 SETUP?? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:21 pm

best d in the game in my opinion and my fav team haha Smile what's your 4-4 setup?
only thing i cant really decide is to user ed reed at fs or put em at cb and put webb there...i been usering reed just cause he can blast guys cause fumbles
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

PostSubject: Re: WHERE THE RAVENS 4-4 SETUP??   WHERE THE RAVENS 4-4 SETUP?? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:04 pm

ok here you go put Ngata and Pryce at the DT positions

Put Barnes and Suggs at the DE's -- or you can use Barnes and Johnson

Lewis and Ellerbe at MLB's

Gooden and McClain at the OLB's -- or if you have Johnson at DE then put Suggs as one of your OLB's

If you wanna get creative put Reed and Zbikowski as your two safeties and audible out of 4-3 to 4-4 to get Zbikowski as your LOLB, the nyou can have Suggs, Lewis, Gooden and Zbikowski as your LB's with Pryce, Ngata, Johnson and Barnes as your D-LINE and Reed as FS, then whichever two CB's you like best they are all fast

This is a hard hitting, playmaking, fast defense. The speed is great and many of these guys have hit sticks above 80

Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: WHERE THE RAVENS 4-4 SETUP??   WHERE THE RAVENS 4-4 SETUP?? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:29 pm

This is a message I sent to Militant; I'll share with you this message about the setup I would use with the Ravens & 4-4 formation:

LE: Kruger, Edwards, Bannan
RE: Johnson, Edwards, Bannan
DT: Ngata, Pryce, Edwards, McKinney, Bannan

LOLB:
Gooden, Ellerbe, Burgess
MLB: Barnes, Lewis, McClain, Phillips
ROLB: Suggs, Ellerbe, McClain

CB: Washington, Foxworth, Webb, Carr, Ivy
FS: Reed, Zbikowski, Landry
SS: Williams, Zbikowski, Ivy

That's what I would set my depth chart too..

I'm ashamed to have Lewis at MLB#2.. He's the guy you want to put in front of the center to take up the block.. You really want the fastest player on your defense to be blitzing the A-gap, so I would have Barnes at #1 MLB, then Lewis at #2.. After you pick your play, move Lewis in front of the center, then blitz him down, press B (I think that's the button to switch players on XBOX), and it will take you directly to the next LB instead of having to move around and move to the other linebacker.. that will save you a lot of time, which it seems like a little, but it helps a lot.. You'll blitz down Barnes, and put him in the A-gap opposite the RB.

I put Williams at SS because he's 6'1" with 90 speed.. You want a fast SS.. This is for the 4-3 formation, and others..

At FS, Reed. He's good. I wish he was taller =P .. But how does Ken Hamlin and Michael Hamlin both have higher hit power than Ed Reed???

CBs: Washington.. The faster the CB, the better.. Washington will keep up with anyone.. He can recover faster.. if you get the WR at 1.5 second head start.. he could catch up. .. Foxworth next because he's the second fastest.. None of the CBs really have height with sucks.

DEs: I have the DEs setup like this because your actual DEs are too slow.. I have backup linebackers here, which will really be effective in coverage, I really wish they were faster.. Oh well..

OLBs: Got a bit of speed out here.. I have Gooden on the right of the screen because most of the people I play pass to the right.

------

I would have done the same thing you've done wandeezy but I want to have fast LBs at backup and not miss a beat... You miss a lot when Ware gets tired on the Cowboys... I have his backup as Brady James and there's a huge difference in 87 speed and 76 speed..
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: WHERE THE RAVENS 4-4 SETUP??   WHERE THE RAVENS 4-4 SETUP?? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:11 pm

wandeezy623 wrote:
ok here you go put Ngata and Pryce at the DT positions

Put Barnes and Suggs at the DE's -- or you can use Barnes and Johnson

Lewis and Ellerbe at MLB's

Gooden and McClain at the OLB's -- or if you have Johnson at DE then put Suggs as one of your OLB's

If you wanna get creative put Reed and Zbikowski as your two safeties and audible out of 4-3 to 4-4 to get Zbikowski as your LOLB, the nyou can have Suggs, Lewis, Gooden and Zbikowski as your LB's with Pryce, Ngata, Johnson and Barnes as your D-LINE and Reed as FS, then whichever two CB's you like best they are all fast

This is a hard hitting, playmaking, fast defense. The speed is great and many of these guys have hit sticks above 80

Hope this helps

good stuff Wandeezy!

P.S. welcome to Madden Bible Ben. always good to see brothers from "The Flock!"

~Mili
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: WHERE THE RAVENS 4-4 SETUP??   WHERE THE RAVENS 4-4 SETUP?? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:34 am

i hate playing the ravens.....ive played people who use drop zone (3-4 defense) and just slant the dline and stop me for loss or 0 gain..........so ***
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: WHERE THE RAVENS 4-4 SETUP??   WHERE THE RAVENS 4-4 SETUP?? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:20 am

IskeetWHEAT wrote:
this site blows donkey dick

lol grow up dude, stop being a douche, its kinda sad that you actually take the time out of the day to create a new account just to talk heat on this web site. this is one of the best web sites around. Here on maddenbible we have a community and thats something that most sites lack. eveyrone here is helpful

so get your act together and grow up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHERE THE RAVENS 4-4 SETUP??   WHERE THE RAVENS 4-4 SETUP?? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHERE THE RAVENS 4-4 SETUP??
Page 1 of 1