Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Game Changers Championship Series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Romo_9winz

Romo_9winz

Game Changers Championship Series Empty
PostSubject: Game Changers Championship Series   Game Changers Championship Series EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:23 pm

Hey guys this Romo_9winz from the EASPORTS forums and The Game Changers. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this up so if not Mods please move it to the right location Wink

The EA SPORTS Game Changers is going to be putting on a Championship Series for NCAA 11 and hopefully something like this for Madden as well.. I along with all the Game Changers would like to invite you to join in this contest and prove you have what it takes to be a Champion..

Here is some more details about the series..

What is the EASGCCS?

The EA SPORTS Game Changers Championship Series (EASGCCS) is a 4 week NCAA Football 11 Competition where player feedback, wins, losses, what team you play with and what team you play against all determine whether you reach the National Championship Game and a chance to win a copy of Madden NFL 11.

With sponsored Bowl Games up for grabs on both 360 and PS3, there will be plenty of chances for you to win something.

So reserve your copy of NCAA Football 11, dust off your virtual cleats, and gear up for some friendly competition.

The EA SPORTS Game Changers Championship Series starts on Jul 13th, registration starts soon. The EASGCCS is brought to you by MyMaddenPad.com and TheGamingTailgate.com.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

To register go here: http://gamechangers.mymaddenpad.com

If this has already been posted up I apologize for the same post Smile

OK guys I will be looking forward to seeing you on the Field cheers

Thanks
Romo_9winz Cool
Back to top Go down

Game Changers Championship Series
Page 1 of 1