Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

cool feature

Go down 
+4
xHHx_JayNizz
WFColonel56
jordanl95
Tyler1281
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

cool feature Empty
PostSubject: cool feature   cool feature EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:53 pm

i dont know what you guys think but i think it would be cool if there was a feature that during online games you could look at a replay maybe 3 times or something so you could see what the defense was doing or something like what kind of coverage and zones players were dropping back into or whatever and adjust to it better than just looking at it while you were playing ... it would be like the real NFL they have pictures of previous plays that they look at on the sideline so they can make adjustments to it just in case they see it again
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

cool feature Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool feature   cool feature EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:01 pm

that would probobly get annoying around the 5th time lol, but it does sound like a good idea if it actually shows the plays you want to have shown.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

cool feature Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool feature   cool feature EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:23 pm

i myself dont like it with 3 replays. I like the thought of having just 1.

With 3 you can just repay any play that takes u by surprise, but with just 1 you have to actually put thought into when u want to use it
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
jordanl95

jordanl95

cool feature Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool feature   cool feature EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:27 pm

overall now that i think of it, it would be a great thing to have maybe once or twice a game.
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

cool feature Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool feature   cool feature EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:37 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
i myself dont like it with 3 replays. I like the thought of having just 1.

With 3 you can just repay any play that takes u by surprise, but with just 1 you have to actually put thought into when u want to use it

yeah colonel 1 would be better probably, because it would involve a lot more strategy because you would have to think very hard on which replay you want to use
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

cool feature Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool feature   cool feature EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:38 pm

i don't even think it would help your game out that much
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

cool feature Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool feature   cool feature EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:38 pm

i don't even think it would help your game out that much
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

cool feature Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool feature   cool feature EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:49 pm

slow motion fumbles
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

cool feature Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool feature   cool feature EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Tyler1281 wrote:
i dont know what you guys think but i think it would be cool if there was a feature that during online games you could look at a replay maybe 3 times or something so you could see what the defense was doing or something like what kind of coverage and zones players were dropping back into or whatever and adjust to it better than just looking at it while you were playing ... it would be like the real NFL they have pictures of previous plays that they look at on the sideline so they can make adjustments to it just in case they see it again

they already have replays. u can replay each play when the game is over. Thats why it is so easy to bite schemes nowadays.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

cool feature Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool feature   cool feature EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:07 pm

look at some old twim and u can see gibs and farls looking at replays.

speaking of gibs and farls they must really b brainstorming for 11 cuz i havent seen them post on here in a while and i normally look at this site 2 or 3 times a day
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

cool feature Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool feature   cool feature EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:15 pm

Tyler1281 wrote:

NO OFFENSE....but, That is the worst idea ever. u should never be able to look at replays during a game. If u missed it the 1st time then u should just get more focused and pay more attention. but to give someone a replay DURING the game is horrible way to play a video game. IN NO GAME ONLINE CAN U REPLAY ANYTHING DURING A MATCH IN ANY GAME, not fighting games, sports games, action/adventure games, shooters, anything!

if ur opponent cannot pickup what u are doin to them on offense/defense then that means u are better than them. its just that simple. Madden games should not come with a "time machine playbook" (lol) where the user could get burned on a play then go back and see why so that it dosent happen again.

-once again, no disrespect. i just completely disagree with this idea

HH
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

cool feature Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool feature   cool feature EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:17 pm

xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL wrote:
Tyler1281 wrote:

they already have replays. u can replay each play when the game is over. Thats why it is so easy to bite schemes nowadays.

i know how to look at replays at the end of a game... i meant during a game so you could adjust
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

cool feature Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool feature   cool feature EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:22 pm

xHHx_VaBeach757 wrote:
Tyler1281 wrote:

NO OFFENSE....but, That is the worst idea ever. u should never be able to look at replays during a game. If u missed it the 1st time then u should just get more focused and pay more attention. but to give someone a replay DURING the game is horrible way to play a video game. IN NO GAME ONLINE CAN U REPLAY ANYTHING DURING A MATCH IN ANY GAME, not fighting games, sports games, action/adventure games, shooters, anything!

if ur opponent cannot pickup what u are doin to them on offense/defense then that means u are better than them. its just that simple. Madden games should not come with a "time machine playbook" (lol) where the user could get burned on a play then go back and see why so that it dosent happen again.

HH

its alright Vabeach im thinking about it now and it does seem pretty dumb i just wasnt thinkin straight when this idea came in my head... i was just thinking of ways to make the game more like the nfl and lets face it the game will never be completely like the NFL
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

cool feature Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool feature   cool feature EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:21 am

xHHx_VaBeach757 wrote:
Tyler1281 wrote:

HH

yeah i agree, if your not good enough to make the adjustments then you don't deserve to win the game
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

cool feature Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool feature   cool feature EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:42 am

I like the idea that after your drive, you could look at like 3 snapshots, before during and after the play and use it to see what the defense is doing. Obviously people change stuff around but it would be a cool feature.

Replays are huge though and we always recommend checking out the post game ones to see why you just got dominated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Sponsored content

cool feature Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool feature   cool feature Empty

Back to top Go down

cool feature
Page 1 of 1