Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

possible demo error?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

possible demo error? Empty
PostSubject: possible demo error?   possible demo error? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:31 pm

Now first off, this is only a possible error, because quite frankly I have no evidence of the new stadium...

But the demo is played at the Meadowlands, and holds the Jets logo on the field. The old Meadowlands was one of two Stadiums that used to have the NFL logo on the middle of the field, the other being Bank of America field, the home of the Carolina Panthers. Understandably, the Meadowlands had the NFL logo on the middle of the field because it had both the Jets and the Giants using it as home field stadiums.

I know ZFarls family holds season tickets to the G-Men, so he might know best, but does anyone know if this is an error by EA Sports(because they are usually pretty amazing with stadium detail) or if in fact the Jets and Giants are going to have their logos on the middle of the field when they play?

possible demo error? Bankofamerica_580
possible demo error? Giantstad_5802
possible demo error? Cincinnati+Bengals+v+New+York+Jets+sNxYFEflvwMl
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

possible demo error? Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible demo error?   possible demo error? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:00 pm

Hmm not sure, but they do have the 4 video screens in the corners which is representative of the new stadium. So not totally sure, its clear they updated it though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com

possible demo error?
Page 1 of 1