Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Raiders offensive help

Go down 
+3
spincter
Dalton Big D
jrenzi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jrenzi

Raiders offensive help Empty
PostSubject: Raiders offensive help   Raiders offensive help EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:30 am

I'm a raiders user for their defense. I try and put stuff together with their offense and utilize all of their speed, mostly running a run heavy offense out of the strong close set (dive/toss) and then a fb dive and goaline counter, but it get's shut down late in games and i need some kind of passing game. Overall, does anyone have any suggestions as to what i can do with the raiders O. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: Raiders offensive help   Raiders offensive help EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:49 am

hb and wr screens and slants
Back to top Go down
spincter

spincter

PostSubject: Re: Raiders offensive help   Raiders offensive help EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:28 am

balance playbook has alot of short quick passes
Back to top Go down
grayschnutz

PostSubject: Re: Raiders offensive help   Raiders offensive help EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:06 pm

1.) strong series, HB screen. Either your halfback or TE will be open.
If he starts shutting that down, go to I form HB iso; 8 in the box audible to shotgun quick slant.

2.) start getting comfortable with audibles. use motion to ascertain man/zone. audible HB fade is a great, great dump off pattern for 6-10.

3.) i'm not a big fan of qb keepers, but if he gets frustrated and starts laying off the blitz, you will have 6-10 easy yards on a rollout. depending which defender he pulls off to stop your run, you may create an open receiver
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Raiders offensive help   Raiders offensive help EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:16 pm

Drags.. Just drag Jacoby Ford/HeyBey.. If it's man they are open.. if it's zone, throw to the WR before he gets to the CB/LB in the flat zone then quickly cut up field.
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: Raiders offensive help   Raiders offensive help EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:38 pm

slant out to sideline,with streak to inside of that, add a drag to the other side and whatever you want with remaining player this can be done with tight doubles, snugs flip, tight flex
Back to top Go down
rayneman23

rayneman23

PostSubject: Re: Raiders offensive help   Raiders offensive help EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:41 am

The pass balanced playbook in my opinon is the best playbook that can be used with any team. It has a lot of great plays and quick setups that i use to drive defenses crazy. i have about 44 plays that i can run per game with different set ups and such. But the most important thing is to set ur audibles with man beaters zone busters and a run or 2. using and audibles alone which in essence will keep ur defender guessing and having players out of position alone will enhance ur game. I wish i had a camera i wanna make a pass balanced guide that i am currently working on to put on the site. ANY 1 WITH A CAMERA ON PS3 WHO WANTS TO HELP MAKE A VIDEO REPRESENTATION OF THE GUIDE PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! STAYED TUNED
Back to top Go down
boobie1904

PostSubject: Re: Raiders offensive help   Raiders offensive help EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:36 am

I use the raiders on ps3 with the NO playbook I could show you some things if your on ps3
psn boobie1904
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiders offensive help   Raiders offensive help Empty

Back to top Go down

Raiders offensive help
Page 1 of 1