Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Gamestop Tournament (Aug 21)

Go down 
+2
hairy weasel
J Blanco in LBK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
J Blanco in LBK

J Blanco in LBK

Gamestop Tournament (Aug 21) Empty
PostSubject: Gamestop Tournament (Aug 21)   Gamestop Tournament (Aug 21) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:50 pm

So I just read the rules for the Gamestop madden tournament. Apparently if you win your local store, you are given a code enter into an online bracket. This bracket is ladder style play for 1 month and then they take the top 8 to the finals.

What happened to the local, regional, and then national setup? I thought if I won local I would go to Dallas for regional. This online thing seems like bullcrap to me. The fun part of tournaments is playing in person!

Opinions?

gamestop tournaments are at local stores on august 21, at 11 am. fyi

here is the link to find a store: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/events/maddentournament/default.aspx
Back to top Go down
hairy weasel

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Tournament (Aug 21)   Gamestop Tournament (Aug 21) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:53 pm

i just wish i could play

my football team started two a days this week and we scrimmage on the 21 Sad
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Tournament (Aug 21)   Gamestop Tournament (Aug 21) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:10 pm

dude that sucks hairy weasel. i have film that day at 9 but i'm telling my coach to let me out early haha
Back to top Go down
J Blanco in LBK

J Blanco in LBK

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Tournament (Aug 21)   Gamestop Tournament (Aug 21) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:38 pm

i just found out that wal mart in my town is having a tournament the same day, with a grand prize of a new xbox 360 elite black model. this tournament starts at 8 am and there is like 28 ppl signed up so far.

Should i play in the walmart one and go for the new xbox, or go to the gamestop one at 11 am?

best case scenario i can win the walmart before 11 and do both! haha ive got these on lock there arent any good madden players in lubbock that can beat me! are there prizes for the gamestop tourney? or just a code to get into the online ladder?

thanks guys
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Tournament (Aug 21)   Gamestop Tournament (Aug 21) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:08 pm

J Blanco in LBK wrote:
i just found out that wal mart in my town is having a tournament the same day, with a grand prize of a new xbox 360 elite black model. this tournament starts at 8 am and there is like 28 ppl signed up so far.

Should i play in the walmart one and go for the new xbox, or go to the gamestop one at 11 am?

best case scenario i can win the walmart before 11 and do both! haha ive got these on lock there arent any good madden players in lubbock that can beat me! are there prizes for the gamestop tourney? or just a code to get into the online ladder?

thanks guys

go for both lol. easy wins lol
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Tournament (Aug 21)   Gamestop Tournament (Aug 21) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:24 am

Walmart has more value for sure.

If people go to tourneys and can grab some video footage, that would be great. Then we can make a little MB rep video.

Ill be in foxborough, gibs in boston with I3rian87
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Tournament (Aug 21)   Gamestop Tournament (Aug 21) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:37 pm

ill be there in foxboro too farls
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Tournament (Aug 21)   Gamestop Tournament (Aug 21) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:08 pm

yo gibs i added u on ps3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Tournament (Aug 21)   Gamestop Tournament (Aug 21) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gamestop Tournament (Aug 21)
Page 1 of 1