Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

defense for run plays

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dalton Big D

defense for run plays Empty
PostSubject: defense for run plays   defense for run plays EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:31 pm

my defense always gives up 3-4 yards per play on run i use the contain and qb spy with a gap pressure and user with safety but it doesnt seem to work like last year. play with cowboys and jets d. hopefully it will work better after the patch comes out though. any tips for now.
Back to top Go down
Jay Tee

PostSubject: Re: defense for run plays   defense for run plays EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:52 am

Dalton I play with the same team and play book have you found an answer yet please tell me if you have
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: defense for run plays   defense for run plays EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:52 am

Hey dalton, we can help each other, i know that you're waiting for the match, i also need run stop D, i know sting pinch zone works, but it's too obvious that i am blitzing a lot of player, opponent can easing call play action
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: defense for run plays   defense for run plays EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:01 pm

Well your only up to the quick pass on sting pinch zone if you reblitz the linebackers because people are coming through and the qb will not get the pass off if it is playaction. ezek you actually tried that on me the first time we played and i sacked and got a fumble. But the flats would get killed can hot route someone into flats if you get burned though. right now it is still the best run stopper for an oppenent who knows to run the ball well
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: defense for run plays   defense for run plays EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:13 pm

Dalton Big D wrote:
Well your only up to the quick pass on sting pinch zone if you reblitz the linebackers because people are coming through and the qb will not get the pass off if it is playaction. ezek you actually tried that on me the first time we played and i sacked and got a fumble. But the flats would get killed can hot route someone into flats if you get burned though. right now it is still the best run stopper for an oppenent who knows to run the ball well

what i like to do is come out in 3-4 over strike 2 spy and blitz my DT and blitz my MLB on the left of the screen and put him in the right a gap it is the same as sting pinch zone but it has 2 flats 2 deeps and 1 hook zone which is the guy you should user
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: defense for run plays   defense for run plays EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:48 pm

yea, tyler, I'll try that play out
Back to top Go down
Jay Tee

PostSubject: Re: defense for run plays   defense for run plays EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:50 pm

same here
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: defense for run plays   defense for run plays EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:59 pm

also man align always man align in plays like these otherwise the LBs will move to a wr or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: defense for run plays   defense for run plays Empty

Back to top Go down

defense for run plays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden Bible News :: MB's Mailbag-
Jump to: