Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

New Twim Intro Contest

Go down 
+10
J Blanco in LBK
trothirty3
ZAN
Tyler1281
CookieMonsta
gatorguy146
wangtangkiki
xHEx DeathAngel
sgibs
ZFarls
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

New Twim Intro Contest Empty
PostSubject: New Twim Intro Contest   New Twim Intro Contest EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:05 am

Hey MB Nation,

With a new season of TWIM starting up (looking at 9/9) we are looking for a new intro for season 2.

If a MB person wants to take a shot at making one, we would use it for the show. Winner would receive free e-books for Madden 11.

Idea so far - Rap Video, W/ Madden Highlights, Old Show Clips.

"Its that time of the week, to go watch the show, if your game is weak" "This Week In Madden trucks people harder then Darren Mcfadden" Gibs and Farls madden game will make everyone snarl, gibs blitzes feel like a cut in the ribs. "After the show stay tuned for the game of the week"

Im not exactly a rapper, but I think you know what I mean. Those lines dont have to be in there.

If people want to collaborate and maybe one makes madden vid and one the song, that would be cool.
What if the highlights were custom teams of all the MB Members.

ZFarls at QB, SGibs at RB, Mili at WR, Wang at TE, HHH boys as LB's and so on?
Lets do this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: New Twim Intro Contest   New Twim Intro Contest EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:21 am

remember to keep the intro's short!

45 seconds?

1 min max - ZFarls
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: New Twim Intro Contest   New Twim Intro Contest EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:34 am

I have highlights from my online games zfarls, i can show them i just have to upload them to my ea sports world and such. One is of a onside kick returned for a TD another is a Scramble and a helicptor into the endzones. And another is me scoring with 3 seconds left to win the game 34-33. And i think one more to steve smith for an 84 yard TD where steave smith make Cromarite tastes the dirt.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: New Twim Intro Contest   New Twim Intro Contest EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:53 pm

im going to make a video in madden with highlights if people want to combine highlights and make a song and such id be glad to work together with some people.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: New Twim Intro Contest   New Twim Intro Contest EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:39 pm

This is a nice idea. I'll think about doing this. I don't know if I'm gonna make a rap LoL.. we need a song that isn't copywritten or w/e.. or I could just use a random song if you guys don't care so much about the legality of it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gatorguy146

PostSubject: Re: New Twim Intro Contest   New Twim Intro Contest EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:41 pm

off topic but hey wang i cant reply to your pm bc i dont have enough posts lol
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta

CookieMonsta

PostSubject: Re: New Twim Intro Contest   New Twim Intro Contest EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:48 pm

Like Wang said, do you care about the copyrights if I use an already made song? I have an epic idea, but it would take 1:15, is that passable?
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: New Twim Intro Contest   New Twim Intro Contest EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:17 pm

cookie...do it up!
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: New Twim Intro Contest   New Twim Intro Contest EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:27 pm

here is something i have been working on im not a rapper but i think it sounds pretty cool so please dont hate on it if you think its terrible.... farls i used something similar to your mcfadden line i didnt mean to steal it
We can add on to it too
" This week in Madden, its all about Madden, whether its how to use the speed of Darren McFadden, or the power of Turner who every once in a while can turn on the burner like Felix and Miles, what about Brandon Jacobs who can carry big piles for miles, Sgibs and Zfarls they come up with everything whether its their Goaline D or their famous Moss Toss, Madden Bible is all about helping people get better with two guys that are among the best of them all who give you tips better than anyone, one day on this site will make you 10x better, you'll be beatin all your buddys and some day you might be among the best of them all"....

sorry im not the best rapper and its not that long and if you read it might sound bad but if you sing it in the right tune it sounds sick
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: New Twim Intro Contest   New Twim Intro Contest EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:33 pm

good stuff tyler...i had a few people looking at me just now...while iw as singing it hahaha
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: New Twim Intro Contest   New Twim Intro Contest EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:55 pm

Yeah, I like it!

As long as the intro doesnt turn people away, if its about Madden and has graphics im not worried.

We could also just produce a rap video or something. I like that rap, i tried singing it too! If everyone pitches something in, it could work. Ill make a team tonight on xbox and capture some footage like I did for the original entrance.

If the song is short like 2 mins and we use a beat, im not worried. We aren't commercializing it or anything. Remember that players bowl song to 50 cent outta control? something like that.
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: New Twim Intro Contest   New Twim Intro Contest EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:56 pm

lol, its a good start probably alot better then i can do.

thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta

CookieMonsta

PostSubject: Re: New Twim Intro Contest   New Twim Intro Contest EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:01 pm

I have a really good audio track to use in the background and Sony Vegas Pro to edit (I'm pretty good at editing), but I'd like some HD footage (highlights, cool sideline clips, anything really). If someone with an HD recorder would be willing to send me some clips I'd be willing to collaborate.

Edit:
I'd prefer it if I could get a bunch of different camera angles (use replay if you have to) rather than just the usual aerial camera.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: New Twim Intro Contest   New Twim Intro Contest EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:04 pm

Yeah, Wang might be able to help with that footage. I think we should make each MB user a position player and take some different shots. Then we cant get NFL beef and it will be pretty cool. I like the replay idea and cuts behind the audio.

"Im gonna look at a free program called dropbox to send the files.

I will capture some files tonight and send them to you as well.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: New Twim Intro Contest   New Twim Intro Contest EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:13 pm

I'll record some replays tonight. This is gonna be nice.
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta

CookieMonsta

PostSubject: Re: New Twim Intro Contest   New Twim Intro Contest EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:19 pm

Yeah, that would be awesome to have each person be a player, and I could easily edit that together. I think this song would be pretty good. It reminds me of the Madden 11 intro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re9d5N6sgKs

It's not rap or intense pump up, but I could see it fitting along really well with any madden footage, and it would get the blood flowing to start the show (I'd fade it out around 1:15 or so). I'm open to any suggestions for other songs as well, and if it's not fitting for MB I've got plenty of other ideas as well.

Dropbox could work, but it's more for storage than sharing, so we could set up a single account and give the password only to the people who are involved.
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: New Twim Intro Contest   New Twim Intro Contest EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:34 pm

Wow, i love that i think it would be a perfect intro for the show.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: New Twim Intro Contest   New Twim Intro Contest EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:41 pm

I really like "Under The Knife" by Rise Against for an intro for your show, Gibs. Just spitting ideas.

Credit to MRN for turning me into a Rise Against fan.
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: New Twim Intro Contest   New Twim Intro Contest EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:46 pm

I think it would be cool to have the clip where they walk into the Stadium for the begining of this song.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: New Twim Intro Contest   New Twim Intro Contest EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:55 pm

I withdraw my last comment. That youtube link is for the win.
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: New Twim Intro Contest   New Twim Intro Contest EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:10 pm

lol, ya.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
trothirty3

PostSubject: Re: New Twim Intro Contest   New Twim Intro Contest EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:43 pm

Madden Bible is kicking off the season with two guys that play madden and bust their but more than darrian mcfadden, you can get tips it doesnt matter if your bid tall or small because when it comes to madden these guys know how to ball. youll learn tips, strategy, schemes, learn how to play with different teams jets, bill ,titans ,and bears these tips are so good youll be in top ballers nightmares. you better beware of A.P, reggie, turner,and C.J becuase they can put up 6 all day every day.Madden bible will teach u the ins and outs of Ofense, Defense, and Special teams that it will come to a point ur winning games in dreams. Maddenbible will teach u how to utilize players, teams, and plays after beating ur oppenent they wont have anything to say execpt maybe i should check out madden bible today!

I dont rap. tyler i just wanted to see if i could top ur great rap
Back to top Go down
J Blanco in LBK

J Blanco in LBK

PostSubject: Re: New Twim Intro Contest   New Twim Intro Contest EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:16 am

yo farls and gibs, me and one of my homeboys wrote a madden rap months ago, we just need to rap it from the notebook and record it. hopefully i can post it here sometime
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: New Twim Intro Contest   New Twim Intro Contest EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:15 am

Sick, I like these raps so far.

Maddenbible dropbox

download dropbox
maddenbible@gmail.com is the user name. I will send you the password via pm. I added some videos on there. One of the "Madden Bible Ballers" custom team with intro and some highlights. Then one of ZFarls as a RB for ny making big plays.

Let me know if they are editable with vegas. I recorded them with happauge in mp4.

The only problem is im waiting to hear or find out if you can edit your created teams roster, so far nothing though.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: New Twim Intro Contest   New Twim Intro Contest EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:47 pm

You can't edit your created teams rosters for some reason. You'll have to take a current team & just use their uniforms & change the last names.

LOL @ Pasty white Brandon Jacobs aka Zfarls.. That video looked very funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Twim Intro Contest   New Twim Intro Contest Empty

Back to top Go down

New Twim Intro Contest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next