Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

ridiculous nano i encountered earlier

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

ridiculous nano i encountered earlier Empty
PostSubject: ridiculous nano i encountered earlier   ridiculous nano i encountered earlier EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:42 am

i was giants and the dude was pitt.

this is the defense he used everytime i got into a passing set

3-4 pinch dline, and i think he reblitzed the de..man coverage and he took a mlb and turbo blitzed the hell out of me between the DE and NG "A gap"...I was like WTF, i seriously got sacked maybe 7 times that game..i got hit as i threw the ball a few times..I know it was the qb spy blitz but that sh!t was crazy..i only had like 1 second and because of the autodrop back, sometimes i was sacked instantly..I tried shifting my oline, pinching, he just ran straight thru and dodged my RB..It pissed me off

first time i'd seen this..but with 40 secs left in the game down by 6..I was using run'n'gun..since he was in man, i audibled to wr cross in snugs formation...i swear i passed as fast as i could..LOL so mario manningham catches it on a crossing route and burns the defense, so i stopped on 5 (too milk his timeouts) and scored with 20 secs left..im up by 1 pt and thats game.. Final Score 27-28 (i made him settle for two field goals)

but that was the best blitz i seen so far in madden 11..I literally had a sec to pass the ball...but he didnt have an offense or run stopping defense so i adjusted to his nano by running the ball and come out on top...ugly win but ill take it..

PS yes he got burned with jacobs twice LOL with power o run
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: ridiculous nano i encountered earlier   ridiculous nano i encountered earlier EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:50 am

samething happened to me in an unranked game
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: ridiculous nano i encountered earlier   ridiculous nano i encountered earlier EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:55 pm

It's easy to stop if you know how..

Power blocking.

You motion your RB so he's between the center & QB.. when he's directly between them, you want to block him to the inside. You flip the play twice so he goes back to his original spot & you have the RB go to block. It's great because it takes away your opponents ability to user the middle of the field.. and zone is bad right now.
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

PostSubject: Re: ridiculous nano i encountered earlier   ridiculous nano i encountered earlier EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:08 pm

i just played Robe and he had a nasty nano. it wasnt even the spy but it got in there so quick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ridiculous nano i encountered earlier   ridiculous nano i encountered earlier Empty

Back to top Go down

ridiculous nano i encountered earlier
Page 1 of 1