Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

bills or raiders playbook

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
trothirty3

bills or raiders playbook Empty
PostSubject: bills or raiders playbook   bills or raiders playbook EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:49 am

i like to run the ball and mostly a lot of quick throws under center and go to shotgun when im getting stopped undercenter
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: bills or raiders playbook   bills or raiders playbook EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:57 pm

check out the raiders book. its money with run plays!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
trothirty3

PostSubject: Re: bills or raiders playbook   bills or raiders playbook EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:38 pm

thanks yea ill be going with them probaly
Back to top Go down
nhustla23

PostSubject: Re: bills or raiders playbook   bills or raiders playbook EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:08 pm

Bills playbook is good, I utilize all 3 of my rb, spiller starts, Fred is used in Strong I, and Lynch plays fullback. I also place the fastest players on the field, i.e Marcus Easley is my #2 WR and I keep Roscoe in the slot. If you manage Edwards, he can make most throws, lemme know if you need help, I've got a great game plan for that playbook, defense is a different story tho
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: bills or raiders playbook   bills or raiders playbook EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:32 pm

nhustla23 wrote:
Bills playbook is good, I utilize all 3 of my rb, spiller starts, Fred is used in Strong I, and Lynch plays fullback. I also place the fastest players on the field, i.e Marcus Easley is my #2 WR and I keep Roscoe in the slot. If you manage Edwards, he can make most throws, lemme know if you need help, I've got a great game plan for that playbook, defense is a different story tho

Hey, I like your thinking Smile

I don't know if they have a 6'4" WR anymore.. I'd probably put him on the field, then the fast guys on there.. nice working.. I love the 3 RBs they have.. it's crazy.. Lynch will probably be traded soon though Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bills or raiders playbook   bills or raiders playbook Empty

Back to top Go down

bills or raiders playbook
Page 1 of 1