Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Mightypharaoh's trip to Nairobi,Kenya

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mp

mp

Mightypharaoh's trip to Nairobi,Kenya Empty
PostSubject: Mightypharaoh's trip to Nairobi,Kenya   Mightypharaoh's trip to Nairobi,Kenya EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:43 am

This saturday I'll be flying to Nairobi Kenya to volunteer at an orphange for 8 days. I'll be doing sports and fitness with the children. Here is a video that was taken by a past volunteer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsp4f7Kr5CY
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Mightypharaoh's trip to Nairobi,Kenya   Mightypharaoh's trip to Nairobi,Kenya EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:39 pm

Holy cow, big things for the MB Community! Thanks for pitching in and it looks like the trip of a lifetime, you will leave a legacy over there. Thanks for doing your part man. Have a safe trip!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Mightypharaoh's trip to Nairobi,Kenya   Mightypharaoh's trip to Nairobi,Kenya EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:57 pm

mp wrote:
This saturday I'll be flying to Nairobi Kenya to volunteer at an orphange for 8 days. I'll be doing sports and fitness with the children. Here is a video that was taken by a past volunteer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsp4f7Kr5CY

Be safe man. It's good to see that people are giving back to the community.
Back to top Go down
mp

mp

PostSubject: Re: Mightypharaoh's trip to Nairobi,Kenya   Mightypharaoh's trip to Nairobi,Kenya EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:22 am

A pic of me and the Neemaland Kings doing the Usain Bolt pose. Guys it was a fantastic trip. I'm still out of the country in Istanbul for a few days. Dang I missed out on the winners kit and cant watch Mad Den TV or the ustream vids here in Turkey. The Turkish government put a country wide ban on youtube 2 years ago. Real Talk, Google it

Mightypharaoh's trip to Nairobi,Kenya 282o03a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mightypharaoh's trip to Nairobi,Kenya   Mightypharaoh's trip to Nairobi,Kenya Empty

Back to top Go down

Mightypharaoh's trip to Nairobi,Kenya
Page 1 of 1