Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Who's feelin good about their team after week 1

Go down 
+8
UseRPicK101
xHHx_JayNizz
more cowbell
ubert123
Tyler1281
king_jason2
Titan
TheCrew22
12 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

Who's feelin good about their team after week 1 Empty
PostSubject: Who's feelin good about their team after week 1   Who's feelin good about their team after week 1 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:38 pm

I am.

My Packers beat the Eagles in philly for the first time since something like 1962.. and its pretty much accepted that the offense played well below its potential. Looking at the schedule we could/should be 6-0 when Al Harris comes off the PUP list and just in time to welcome Brett back to green bay with an *** whoopin..

Packers next 5 games
Buffalo
Chicago
Detroit
Washington
Miami

I'm feeeeeelin good about this year cheers
Back to top Go down
Titan

PostSubject: Re: Who's feelin good about their team after week 1   Who's feelin good about their team after week 1 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:41 pm

You guys might have trouble with Ryan Grant goin down for the season.

Im feelin good about my Titans. I mean i know they played the Raiders... but I was impressed with the Titans defense and Vince Young played well. We will actually have a test next week against the Steelers defense, but i think we can handle em.
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: Who's feelin good about their team after week 1   Who's feelin good about their team after week 1 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:39 pm

Im pretty stoked about the patriots young defense making plays against a usually stellar/productive bengals offense! I think the patriots being very young in the secondary is going to work out to be a good thing as they seem to have bonded pretty well and feed off of each other.deving mccourty is a nice pick up at corner and meriwether seems to get better every year! If the D can hold up i think the PATS are gunna make another run at it, and as for the jets REX needs to close his mouth and let his players pads do the talking , they will go as far as "Dirty" sanchez takes em and after the game against BMORE (whaddup Mili) that does not look very far and i absolutely love seeing it backfire in those loadmouths faces LMAO!!! GO PATS
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Who's feelin good about their team after week 1   Who's feelin good about their team after week 1 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:25 pm

yeah my pats are lookin great, very dynamic O and a fast young D and those young corners are lookin great
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

PostSubject: Re: Who's feelin good about their team after week 1   Who's feelin good about their team after week 1 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:56 pm

as a steelers fan, i am happy to get any W we can on our record with our 3rd string QB starting. titans will be a big test but...
defense wins championships
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: Who's feelin good about their team after week 1   Who's feelin good about their team after week 1 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:55 am

TheCrew22 wrote:
I am.

My Packers beat the Eagles in philly for the first time since something like 1962.. and its pretty much accepted that the offense played well below its potential. Looking at the schedule we could/should be 6-0 when Al Harris comes off the PUP list and just in time to welcome Brett back to green bay with an *** whoopin..

Packers next 5 games
Buffalo
Chicago
Detroit
Washington
Miami

I'm feeeeeelin good about this year cheers

x2!!
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Who's feelin good about their team after week 1   Who's feelin good about their team after week 1 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:07 pm

lol im feelin pretty shitty about my cowboys
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Who's feelin good about their team after week 1   Who's feelin good about their team after week 1 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:08 pm

xHHx_JayNizz wrote:

Same here bruh! But its all good. Dez B didnt decent for someone that hasnt played in a year. Colombo and Kosier are back so that's a great boost for the Oline
Back to top Go down
hitsquad

hitsquad

PostSubject: Re: Who's feelin good about their team after week 1   Who's feelin good about their team after week 1 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:50 pm

UseRPicK101 wrote:
xHHx_JayNizz wrote:

Same here bruh! But its all good. Dez B didnt decent for someone that hasnt played in a year. Colombo and Kosier are back so that's a great boost for the Oline
same here tht tackle suks and wade is stil a retarted coach
Back to top Go down
Servo

Servo

PostSubject: Re: Who's feelin good about their team after week 1   Who's feelin good about their team after week 1 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:11 am

the rams looked good,if it wasnt for bradfords couple picks and a blocked fieldgoal the rams would be 1-0 right now probly 2-0 after beating the raiders this sunday
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Who's feelin good about their team after week 1   Who's feelin good about their team after week 1 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:28 pm

lol idk homie the raiders are at home, and they play tough D at home
Back to top Go down
Titan

PostSubject: Re: Who's feelin good about their team after week 1   Who's feelin good about their team after week 1 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:30 pm

Whos not feelin good about their team after week 2?

Me lol

Titans looked god awful, turned the ball over 7 times, had absolutly no offense, and benched Vince Young.
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Who's feelin good about their team after week 1   Who's feelin good about their team after week 1 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:37 pm

Titan wrote:
Whos not feelin good about their team after week 2?

Me lol

Titans looked god awful, turned the ball over 7 times, had absolutly no offense, and benched Vince Young.

lol im feelin great about my colts lol. completely dominated all game. sorry farls =-(
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Who's feelin good about their team after week 1   Who's feelin good about their team after week 1 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:20 am

Servo wrote:
the rams looked good,if it wasnt for bradfords couple picks and a blocked fieldgoal the rams would be 1-0 right now probly 2-0 after beating the raiders this sunday

told you homie haha
Back to top Go down
Servo

Servo

PostSubject: Re: Who's feelin good about their team after week 1   Who's feelin good about their team after week 1 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:27 am

haha yeah you did,we woulda won if you guys didnt bench campbell
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Who's feelin good about their team after week 1   Who's feelin good about their team after week 1 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:52 am

Servo wrote:
haha yeah you did,we woulda won if you guys didnt bench campbell

now don't you think im a raider fan i've just been to a couple of raider games cuz they are the closest team to my house...
and my friend is dating a cheerleader so we get free tickets Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Servo

Servo

PostSubject: Re: Who's feelin good about their team after week 1   Who's feelin good about their team after week 1 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:17 am

haha nice,i was actually just at the eagles packers game last week,got vick to autograph my jersey
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: Who's feelin good about their team after week 1   Who's feelin good about their team after week 1 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:13 am

Buc's are playing some good ball, especially Freeman. The kid has really shown vast improvement since last year..... Tanard Jackson just got suspended for the WHOLE d@mn year though, hopefully Sabby can step it up or my man Cory Lynch is gonna take his spot!

So far so good, 2 - 0 playing the steelers with Batch at qb... hope we smash him up good Smile
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Who's feelin good about their team after week 1   Who's feelin good about their team after week 1 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:38 pm

my Ravens are doing me proud by sittin on a 5-2 record. we had a much needed bye week this week to rest our guys up and to get a few healthy players to return (i.e. Ed Reed last week, and now Donte Stallworth may play on Sunday as well). we got Miami coming to town on Sunday and then we go to Atlanta on Thursday night. we have an opportunity to go up to 7-2 by this weekend. both games will be tough.....but we can do it!

"PLAY LIKE A RAVEN!"

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's feelin good about their team after week 1   Who's feelin good about their team after week 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's feelin good about their team after week 1
Page 1 of 1