Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Need a playbook!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuzzypotato

Fuzzypotato

Need a playbook! Empty
PostSubject: Need a playbook!   Need a playbook! EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:46 pm

In madden 2011 I like to pass the ball a good 70% of the time. But I also like to mix in the run here and there so my offense doesn't become one demensional. I would like to know a playbook that best fits that style and a mini scheme out of the playbook would be welcomed too.

Thank you,
Fuzzypotato
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

Need a playbook! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a playbook!   Need a playbook! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:04 am

Check out the schemes that gibs gave out in the previous episodes of Mad Den TV.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzypotato

Fuzzypotato

Need a playbook! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a playbook!   Need a playbook! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:10 am

Alright. Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

Need a playbook! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a playbook!   Need a playbook! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:14 am

No problem man. Also, since you're a pass - happy person, you could purchase the Arizona E-book when MB has it available again for those that didn't purchase the winners kit. It is well worth the money and your offense will improve and will get even better when you add your own plays.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzypotato

Fuzzypotato

Need a playbook! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a playbook!   Need a playbook! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:16 am

I've actually tried Arizonas playbook. I do like it as far as passing, it's a great passing playbook no doubt about it but when I try and fit in my running plays I can't seem to find a good run formation or play. That's what the playbook lacks. Maybe there a good running play or two in there and I just haven't found it but that's why I don't use Arizonas playbook anymore.
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

Need a playbook! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a playbook!   Need a playbook! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:18 am

Fuzzypotato wrote:
I've actually tried Arizonas playbook. I do like it as far as passing, it's a great passing playbook no doubt about it but when I try and fit in my running plays I can't seem to find a good run formation or play. That's what the playbook lacks. Maybe there a good running play or two in there and I just haven't found it but that's why I don't use Arizonas playbook anymore.

Try out Strong Twin TE
Back to top Go down
Fuzzypotato

Fuzzypotato

Need a playbook! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a playbook!   Need a playbook! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:20 am

Okay I will try that tomorrow when I get home. Thanks for your input.
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

Need a playbook! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a playbook!   Need a playbook! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:26 am

Glad I could help. Remember to use motion when doing run plays.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzypotato

Fuzzypotato

Need a playbook! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a playbook!   Need a playbook! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:30 am

Yeah I know, I just need to find a few good running plays that get 3-5 yards almost every time. Just consistent running plays to mix up the offense. Less predictable.
Back to top Go down
maguffin82

Need a playbook! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a playbook!   Need a playbook! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:11 am

Fuzzy, something I would suggest is come out in a pass play and then audible down to your favorite run formation. Pick Singleback Bunch or any shotgun play and audible down to Strong Twin TE or w/e your favorite run play if you feel they are playing the pass or coming with nanos. This might keep them off balanced. This is something to consider, but not sure if all would agree.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzypotato

Fuzzypotato

Need a playbook! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a playbook!   Need a playbook! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

yeah that makes sense too. in the previous games up to this one i had a playbook that i always used and i had all the audibles set and they all worked off each other one way or another but in this years game i havent been able to find a playbook that really works for me. but since i am pass happy one thing i like to do maybe on like third and short or on second and ten is coming out in a four wide set in a pass and hope they come out with three down lineman maybe even sometimes four, and then audible down to the halfback draw out of shotgun. that usually always works but it would also be nice to have another formation to shift too like you said.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Need a playbook! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a playbook!   Need a playbook! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:43 pm

I strongly recommend Pittsburgh.. It has Trio, Bunch Wk, Snugs, Y-Trips Wk, Strong Close, I-Form Tight Pair.

I also have an eBook coming out.. It's more than likely going to be free since no one will sell it for me Razz
I'm gonna have a preview tomorrow or tonight, not sure yet.

Last edited by wangtangkiki on Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fuzzypotato

Fuzzypotato

Need a playbook! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a playbook!   Need a playbook! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Okay I'll check it out. And didn't you just come out with a Pittsburgh scheme?
Back to top Go down
maguffin82

Need a playbook! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a playbook!   Need a playbook! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:31 pm

While I was deciding which formation to vote for (still haven't), I noticed the Steelers playbook looks really nice. Might have to try it out. I'll miss SB Tight but the shotgun formations and runs plays make it an enticing choice over my current book, San Fran.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzypotato

Fuzzypotato

Need a playbook! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a playbook!   Need a playbook! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:06 pm

That's what I am thinking about using. I am about to rent the game and a lot of people are talking about the steelers playbook so I think I am going to try it out. Hope it works out.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Need a playbook! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a playbook!   Need a playbook! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:03 pm

Steelers book is good if you know how to use it. I-Form Tight Pair is a great run formation.. which has a few great quick passes in it too..

Trio is an awesome formation.. beats zone EXTREMELY well.
Gun Snugs is great too.. as well as Bunch Wk.. I love this book Smile
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

Need a playbook! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a playbook!   Need a playbook! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:36 pm

yeah..what he said^^
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

Need a playbook! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a playbook!   Need a playbook! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:36 pm

saints, dallas, san fran, arizona, houston, run n gun, and pitt check them all out san fran is not as commonly used, has sb snugs flip and shotgun snugs flip my favorite undercenter and shotgun formation only playbook that does both. if only it had full house, or strong close..... Id use it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need a playbook! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a playbook!   Need a playbook! Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a playbook!
Page 1 of 1