Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Split Off Set Saint's Go's

Go down 
+5
JokerGotDots
rokket
haboogie
ZAN
GunfusedX
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

Split Off Set Saint's Go's Empty
PostSubject: Split Off Set Saint's Go's   Split Off Set Saint's Go's EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:47 pm

Play : Gun Split Off Set Saint's Go's
Playbook: NO (as requested By wangtangkiki)

Setup: Dual Hb package

Against Man / Man press
A on a drag
X on a slant to the side line
Motion B a half step in and snap the ball.

Reads:
Your unbumpable (B)
the 2 delay routes out of the back field
Then your slant out.

Reason Why It Works: This is the most DEADLY unbumpable I have seen this year, just for the fact it has GOOD chance for a td every time against man. Also as we know double delay routes are so deadly this year it gives you a chance to make BIG plays! Also if they try and bring heat your 2 delay routes will pick it up . Words cannot explain how lethal this play is against man!

I usually don't run this play against zone but heres a setup to try.

Against Zone :

I fade my Right halfback (y)
X on a slant
A on a drag
and leave B as is.

Reads:

Fade to your right Running back
Slant out To X
Your Drag Route
B If he seams a Zone
then your delay route

Hope I helped Wang and whoever else is reading this again i'm always trying to help. So please ask me when your in need!

Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Split Off Set Saint's Go's   Split Off Set Saint's Go's EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:49 pm

Another thing to add this route that is an umbumpable is in other play books too. check it out!
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Split Off Set Saint's Go's   Split Off Set Saint's Go's EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:56 pm

I get the feeling that this is copied and pasted, since you took time to double post something that you put in your first post. "Unbumpable"

Nonetheless, good writeup.
Back to top Go down
haboogie

PostSubject: Re: Split Off Set Saint's Go's   Split Off Set Saint's Go's EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:16 pm

yo gunfused that play is tuff
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Split Off Set Saint's Go's   Split Off Set Saint's Go's EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:18 pm

copy and pasted please tell me your joking? I hate how i try and give back and get accused of copy and pasted. sheesh anyways hope i helped. the reason why i said that was because its not just in saints playbook?
Back to top Go down
rokket

PostSubject: Re: Split Off Set Saint's Go's   Split Off Set Saint's Go's EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:25 pm

zan unless im missing something (and i miss alot) i think u misread his point in the 2nd post...he is saying that the unbumpable route is in other pb as well
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Split Off Set Saint's Go's   Split Off Set Saint's Go's EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:29 pm

thank you rokket that was my point i was trying to help everyone to "look for it" but i had a suggestion to do one out of no so thats the one i did
Back to top Go down
haboogie

PostSubject: Re: Split Off Set Saint's Go's   Split Off Set Saint's Go's EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:42 pm

i know for a fact that he didnt copy and paste because he my lab partner and he was labbing it up with me today when we were in party chat
Back to top Go down
JokerGotDots

PostSubject: Re: Split Off Set Saint's Go's   Split Off Set Saint's Go's EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:49 pm

its posted on another site, but good stuff
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Split Off Set Saint's Go's   Split Off Set Saint's Go's EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:50 pm

are you serious? lol what site?
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Split Off Set Saint's Go's   Split Off Set Saint's Go's EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:51 pm

and if so do they run it like me i would love to know what site because i spent like 45 minutes labbing this play up, Sigh
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Split Off Set Saint's Go's   Split Off Set Saint's Go's EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:57 pm

GunfusedX wrote:
and if so do they run it like me i would love to know what site because i spent like 45 minutes labbing this play up, Sigh

The play itself and its recognition for the unbump is on another site but as far as setup, totally different
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Split Off Set Saint's Go's   Split Off Set Saint's Go's EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:59 pm

oh well i'm sorry if it's from another site i honestly didn't know i feel like i have disappointed you all i'm in the lab now hard to find a money one!
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Split Off Set Saint's Go's   Split Off Set Saint's Go's EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:59 pm

dont worry about it. its a totally different setup so u good bruh!
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Split Off Set Saint's Go's   Split Off Set Saint's Go's EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:09 am

Bump!
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Split Off Set Saint's Go's   Split Off Set Saint's Go's EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:35 am

Haha, thanks Gun.. appreciate it..

Honestly, I was gonna bring up that it looks similar to another play that I saw yesterday, but I highly doubt you'd go steal someone's work..

It uses the same play, and you drag the same player, but that's the only difference..

Thanks again man.. I'm not sure if I'm going to use Saints anymore..

I'm thinking about just staying with Pittsburgh..

I've seen several of your posts & you think exactly like a tournament player.. you seem to know the tournament style of playing too.

What would your advice been on how to beat man coverage that has DEs contained from the Pittsburgh playbook? Preferably Trio, Snugs, or Bunch Wk? People adjust to the mesh concepts so they start containing DEs.. I think I'm gonna try to attract the DE to rush then throw to the drag to see what happens lmao.. the DE will probably pick it since Madden is where impossible happens.. NBA is where amazing happens btw.

I struggle with beating man coverage from Trio & Snugs.. I have a setup for each formation, but just two plays from those formations aren't enough.. I released my Trio formation in the ebook preview which had my man setup in it.. it's almost 100%.. The only man BNR beater from that formation that I actually looked for is deadly.. A route everyone will be using pretty soon.. but anyway, my man beaters from Snugs are basically drag routes.. I need something a little better.. Gibs helped me out with that tip of the week he gave out about the Gun Snugs PA play from Saints I believe.. I use that same play but it's in Pitt's book... There is a man BNR beater that's really nice from it.. that crossing route beats man for me.. it's really nice.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Split Off Set Saint's Go's   Split Off Set Saint's Go's EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:09 pm

when i get on the game ill post some good unbumps out of each of the foramtions you named stay tuned! it should be like in a couple hours thanks for all the kind words man.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Split Off Set Saint's Go's   Split Off Set Saint's Go's EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:10 pm

wait do you want man beaters or bnr beaters ill just post both!
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Split Off Set Saint's Go's   Split Off Set Saint's Go's EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:12 pm

LoL I knew that post would confuse someone.. I was so tired when posting it.. I really just want man beaters, but BNR beaters would work well too.. Thanks again Smile I need a different perspective on this book.. I have my own way of thinking plays up, but it doesn't mean it's the best way.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Split Off Set Saint's Go's   Split Off Set Saint's Go's EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:18 pm

im the same way when it comes to d but ill definantly look into this my other lab partner (haboogie) runs this playbook. ill see what he has to offer and i will try and improve it!
Back to top Go down
Butkus

Butkus

PostSubject: Re: Split Off Set Saint's Go's   Split Off Set Saint's Go's EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:58 pm

Wang I got 1 BNR beater you can try out of snugs tight seams, motion the outside right WR in 1 step & snap. I hope this helps a little you a big help to everyone. THANKS
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Split Off Set Saint's Go's   Split Off Set Saint's Go's EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:11 pm

i was just about to post that ugggggh haha good find butkus.

Look above for the unbumpable^^^^ by butkus.

Tight Seams Shotty Snugs

Setup

slant your 2 inside wr's inside (to form a mesh)
drag your rb
streak your left outside reciever
Motion your wr who is on a c route in and snap right before he hits your tackle

Reads:

1 Your Motioned C route
2 One of your mesh routes
3 Your rb in the flats
3 Last but not least look for your streak for a user catch!

reason why it works there Is too much meshing in the middle your wr on a c route gets seperation with the db. I would preferably put a fast reciever in this position.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Split Off Set Saint's Go's   Split Off Set Saint's Go's EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:36 pm

Trio Z Spot (unbumpable)

Setup:

Smart Route Your Middle Reciever in the Trio (lb)
Streak A your tight end
Fade your running back
Motion X a step in then snap

Reads

your Unbump
Pass To the flats
Your Corner Route
Hb out of backfield
and Last your tight end

Trio Hail Mary (man beater)

Drag Lb (middle Reciever)
Slant Out B inside recciever
Do whatever you want with your rb (i block him)

Reads

Your Inside reciever on an outside slant
Your Te
your middle reciever on a drag

Why it works?

Your recievers form a mesh and the slant out usually gets WIDE open. also your te's unique deep route can give you the ablility to make a play downfield.

Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Split Off Set Saint's Go's   Split Off Set Saint's Go's EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:12 am

Hey guys.

I've seen the right C-route that's like backwards.. I don't know if it's the best BNR beater because it's very dangerous to throw a BNR beater in the middle of the field as it could easily be picked.. I'll lab it up some more, but thanks man.. Really appreciate it butkus & gunfused. btw Gun; You should probably make a topic for each play you create so others can search for it.. it's weird.. The search function only lets you search for topic names..which is terrible lol.
Back to top Go down
yovani13

yovani13

PostSubject: Re: Split Off Set Saint's Go's   Split Off Set Saint's Go's EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:05 am

problem is this play has only one read for man..to man press...if someone users
"B" it could cause trouble
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Split Off Set Saint's Go's   Split Off Set Saint's Go's Empty

Back to top Go down

Split Off Set Saint's Go's
Page 1 of 1