Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

encroachment glitch counter?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WasItTehChad

encroachment glitch counter? Empty
PostSubject: encroachment glitch counter?   encroachment glitch counter? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:13 am

was bored so i decided to play a ranked game, and im getting encroachment glitched...

anyone know the counter?

i tried the fake punt one from last year, but it doesnt seem to be working....
Back to top Go down
rayneman23

rayneman23

PostSubject: Re: encroachment glitch counter?   encroachment glitch counter? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:23 am

no jus wait it out. i got encroachment glitched by a guy named MEKASO 298-98. he said he was doing it cuz i glitched him by audibling from dime dollar to 4-4 split and using a sick nano i know. thats not glitching as far as im concerned
Back to top Go down
iswaggnificent

PostSubject: Re: encroachment glitch counter?   encroachment glitch counter? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:48 am

Just happened to me I did fake field goal so I could get the clock running again you just have to hike the ball fast and fake field goal is the fastest play
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: encroachment glitch counter?   encroachment glitch counter? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:17 pm

iswaggnificent wrote:
Just happened to me I did fake field goal so I could get the clock running again you just have to hike the ball fast and fake field goal is the fastest play

thats what i ended up doing, and he didnt run down in time...

its funny tho, b/c the kids record i played was terrible, it was like 50-30 or something like that....

Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: encroachment glitch counter?   encroachment glitch counter? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:33 pm

lol its just funny that people will really go to this length to try and win LMAO @BUMMSSSS!!!!
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Answer to countering Encroachment glitch   encroachment glitch counter? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:08 pm

Once you notice your opponent constantly using audibles and resetting his play Suspect, just keep flipping your defense as well as fast as you can. The glitch simply won't work 9 out of 10 times frustrating your opponent. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: encroachment glitch counter?   encroachment glitch counter? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:52 pm

blood, he just runnin offsides b4 i can snap the ball..

he aint flipping plays or doing what not...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: encroachment glitch counter?   encroachment glitch counter? Empty

Back to top Go down

encroachment glitch counter?
Page 1 of 1