Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

moss to the titans...merriman to the bills

Go down 
+5
iswaggnificent
steelersfan0023
WasItTehChad
Dalton Big D
jordantrav
9 posters
AuthorMessage
jordantrav

jordantrav

moss to the titans...merriman to the bills Empty
PostSubject: moss to the titans...merriman to the bills   moss to the titans...merriman to the bills EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:32 pm

does this do anything for the titans and bills when it comes to madden?
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: moss to the titans...merriman to the bills   moss to the titans...merriman to the bills EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:40 pm

d@mn was just gonna post this....too bad the titans d isn't faster or if the game played like madden 10 at least for defense...titans users are real happy though you can definetly get burned deep trying to stop cj.
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: moss to the titans...merriman to the bills   moss to the titans...merriman to the bills EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:44 pm

titans will be used more

bills... not so much
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

PostSubject: Re: moss to the titans...merriman to the bills   moss to the titans...merriman to the bills EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:48 pm

Im sure the the titans will be used more as well...there D is what is holding them back...but a few weeks ago everyone claimed the vikings the best madden team of all time with there slow D...does this put the titans up there as the best O of all time?
Back to top Go down
steelersfan0023

PostSubject: Re: moss to the titans...merriman to the bills   moss to the titans...merriman to the bills EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:07 pm

No cause other than moss and CJ2K they don't have any other weapons the vikings had speedy receivers
Back to top Go down
iswaggnificent

PostSubject: Re: moss to the titans...merriman to the bills   moss to the titans...merriman to the bills EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:26 pm

It makes them a better team but not the best
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: moss to the titans...merriman to the bills   moss to the titans...merriman to the bills EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:00 pm

It doesn't put them close to a best O of all time.. They have solid offense though..

Fast QB..
Fastest/Most Elusive/Highest Carry RB in game.. ever?
Moss - Fast [low acc, high cit/spec I believe..]
Britt - 87 spd / 87 acc? 94 CIT.. 6'3" - Previously their best WR..
Nate Washington - 93 or so speed.. He is my speed guy..
Williams - 6'1" or so.. He has like 81-85 CIT..

They have two 89 speed backups you can use for anything really.. at least they aren't 80 speed is all I can say..

Titans don't have great backup RBs.. only 1 backup RB wtf..

TE: Great.. Cook Jr. is awesome..
I use Scaife as my FB because he can get out there on tosses..

I actually have the Titans in the C4 league.. I was surprised when I found out rofl.. this is awesome..
Back to top Go down
rokket

PostSubject: Re: moss to the titans...merriman to the bills   moss to the titans...merriman to the bills EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:02 pm

its all bills for me now...YES
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: moss to the titans...merriman to the bills   moss to the titans...merriman to the bills EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:39 pm

Yes Merriman will improve the pass rush for the bills tens times more.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: moss to the titans...merriman to the bills   moss to the titans...merriman to the bills EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:03 pm

Funny story. In the LEX League ($500 cash to winner), I claimed Vikings as soon as the Moss to Minnesota trade came out....league doesn't start until November 15th....

So as soon as Moss was waived by Minnesota I contacted the commish about claiming a different team, and he said to choose whoever. YESTERDAY, I chose Tennessee.....

Crazy world....Crazy lucky. Wink
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: moss to the titans...merriman to the bills   moss to the titans...merriman to the bills EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Except you cant sub Scaife at FB in C4, WTK....breakin da lawwww
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: moss to the titans...merriman to the bills   moss to the titans...merriman to the bills EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:55 pm

Oops, that's kinda weird.. It allows a FB / RT / LT / DT to play TE, but not a TE to play FB.. That needs to be changed lol.. TEs ROUTINELY line up at FB.. example.. Broncos Gronkowski played FB when our starter Spencer Larsen was injured. I don't pay attention to other teams but I see it a lot on Monday Night Football!!!

EDIT: Actually, I re-read the rules.. and it's kinda a loop hole..

"If a Player chooses to edit their WR, TE, DE, ROLB, MLB, LOLB, CB, SS, or FS Depth Chart, they must adhere to the restrictions listed in the table below. "

So you can put anyone at QB on your depth chart if you like.. if you could find a way how at least Razz It doesn't refer to HB.. Weird..
I don't know why they include MLB because you can only put ROLB/MLB/LOLB at the MLB position.. and DE.. You can't physically put anyone other than a DE/DT/OLB at DE.. I know why they do it for CBs / WR because it's BS if you put a CB at WR.. weird rules.. needs to be clarified..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moss to the titans...merriman to the bills   moss to the titans...merriman to the bills Empty

Back to top Go down

moss to the titans...merriman to the bills
Page 1 of 1