Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

in game interviews...

Go down 
+12
UseRPicK101
ZAN
mp
ZP3
steelersfan0023
jordantrav
Geordaigs
Dalton Big D
wangtangkiki
Ryker3
M V P
sgibs
16 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

in game interviews... Empty
PostSubject: in game interviews...   in game interviews... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:54 am

yah or nay?

what yah like?

what didnt yah like?

(in a boston accent)
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
M V P

M V P

PostSubject: Re: in game interviews...   in game interviews... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:57 am

I say yea cuz your just funny lol.
Back to top Go down
Ryker3

Ryker3

PostSubject: Re: in game interviews...   in game interviews... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:06 am

Yah.

Lets meh know of new things to look out fa'.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: in game interviews...   in game interviews... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:58 am

I like it.. It could hinder you, but it could also help you reflect on possible mistakes.. and force you to fix them.
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: in game interviews...   in game interviews... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:50 am

yup it will defintely help you out when things arent going your way, sometimes i pause the game and think about whats going wrong and how I can fix it if i dont make the adjustments correctly and im making the same mistake. Havent had to do this in awhile though, probalby should every game though.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: in game interviews...   in game interviews... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:39 am

does anyone else things that the things that happen to me during GOTW are just ridiculous lol

so many holding calls- yikes
Back to top Go down
Geordaigs

Geordaigs

PostSubject: Re: in game interviews...   in game interviews... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:05 am

wangtangkiki wrote:
I like it.. It could hinder you, but it could also help you reflect on possible mistakes.. and force you to fix them.

I agree...keep it in.....will be more of a plus than a negative i believe and will help refocus you as Wang stated.
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

PostSubject: Re: in game interviews...   in game interviews... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:43 pm

You have some of the worst luck in GOTW's...all your holds and call backs...stuff like that never happens to the guy you are playing.
Back to top Go down
steelersfan0023

PostSubject: Re: in game interviews...   in game interviews... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:52 pm

You have some of the worst madden luck lol
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: in game interviews...   in game interviews... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:23 pm

i definetly liked it. its literally awesome with zfarls commentary and when the camera showed his face were he was holding back his laugh after the auto fade pick was priceless. keep the interviews and i want another week of GRINDING MY GEARS from ZFRALS!
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: in game interviews...   in game interviews... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:02 pm

love me some grinding my gears!
Back to top Go down
mp

mp

PostSubject: Re: in game interviews...   in game interviews... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:26 pm

I liked it, I actually asked Gibs about this a few weeks back during a chat on Gmail. Probably should do it after every quarter, what works, what doesn't key plays, changes/adjustments to make. I know personally those are the things I need help with in my own game.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: in game interviews...   in game interviews... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:56 pm

mp wrote:
I liked it, I actually asked Gibs about this a few weeks back during a chat on Gmail. Probably should do it after every quarter, what works, what doesn't key plays, changes/adjustments to make. I know personally those are the things I need help with in my own game.

thats where I got the idea my man!

thanks for the feedback!

ask and you shall receive
Back to top Go down
mp

mp

PostSubject: Re: in game interviews...   in game interviews... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm

sgibs wrote:
mp wrote:

thats where I got the idea my man!

thanks for the feedback!

ask and you shall receive

Glad you took my suggestion. farao
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: in game interviews...   in game interviews... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:15 pm

No...no more grinding my gears...I was waiting for that to be over as soon as I realized that he realized he had nowhere to go with it...
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: in game interviews...   in game interviews... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:12 pm

ZAN wrote:
No...no more grinding my gears...I was waiting for that to be over as soon as I realized that he realized he had nowhere to go with it...

^^^^ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: in game interviews...   in game interviews... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:15 pm

that grinding my gears part was actually grinding my gears...hahaha i agree with zan geek
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: in game interviews...   in game interviews... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:15 pm

grinding my gears was top 5 best thing on this show and ive seen every episode!
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: in game interviews...   in game interviews... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:20 pm

i dont mind it, but dont pause like every other drive and do it, prolly after each qtr would be the best option

and no more muffin/bagel talk... Wink
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: in game interviews...   in game interviews... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:22 pm

i totally know where he is coming from though with that story
Back to top Go down
Trew159

PostSubject: Re: in game interviews...   in game interviews... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:03 pm

He might have the worst madden luck against everybody BUT me! this dude right here haha im pretty sure he has madden angels around him whenever i play him...either that or i just don't think straight...yeah probably the ladder of the 2
Back to top Go down
Jeter

Jeter

PostSubject: Re: in game interviews...   in game interviews... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:33 pm

Yea Gibs luck was bad last night, but a few huge plays did go his way also, for example, the slant out i had to end the game, higgins dropped, gibs got that same animation earlier in the game and held on to it, thats a difference of points right there, the holding calls were ridiculous though lol, I also stripped you like 10 times and didn't get nothing thats not bad luck but sheeeesh lol. And DMC was going nuts for you that game Smile

But you did get most the bad luck that game just wasn't all that bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in game interviews...   in game interviews... Empty

Back to top Go down

in game interviews...
Page 1 of 1