Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden Bible Community

Go down 
+3
Patsfan26
malaisej
sgibs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Madden Bible Community Empty
PostSubject: Madden Bible Community   Madden Bible Community EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:19 am

Zfarls, our staff, and myself need YOUR help. We have big plans and HUGE avenues that are about to present themselves in the near future for Madden Bible. However we needs some more guidance from our fan base to properly ensure that we accomplish all our OWN goals as well as bring a product that is not only the best in the business but the most saught after as well.

We need to know from you...

What can we do better? (feelings aside, whatever is on your mind we want to hear it)

What do you like about what we do? (this is the flip side of the above!)

What makes you stay at Madden Bible?

What would make you leave Madden Bible?

What are some of YOUR ideas for the future, what do YOU want to see happen? (more community interaction, more tips, more ebooks, more articles, tournaments, leagues, shows etc)

Thanks for the input guys this will really help us move forward in the coming months!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
malaisej

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Community   Madden Bible Community EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:41 am

I would prefer you not give out complete details of specific successful offensive plays.
I like it more when you point out concepts, and allow players to figure out their own nuances. For instance, under center, motion qp, will work versus nanos. Stuff like that.

On D.
I would like word spread on how to stop the overly money plays. NE PB, Slot Screen, Fl Screen, HB Direct. I do ok on stopping it, but killing these tactics would be great for all.

If possible, I want everyone to be able to stop the crutch plays. If it is widely spread on how to attack these plays, then we can have more unique schemes out there, and more interesting games. I am already sick of defending the Direct, two screens formation from NE.
Back to top Go down
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Community   Madden Bible Community EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:29 pm

I really like the videos you guys have been making. I would also like to see how to shutdown common offenses like NE's HBDS. And I love the forums and willingness of zfarls and you to help the community on the forums unlike other sites.
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Community   Madden Bible Community EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:31 pm

I'll offer my opinion. BTW, I think this is probably the best Madden site on the web even though it is new and small, it is growing.

What can you do better? If anything post tips/concepts a little more often. Doesn't need to be a ton of stuff but one or two tidbits a week would help.

What do I like about what you do? When tips/concepts are posted, they are solid. There is an aversion to glitches but yet no loyalty to pure football fidelity if that makes sense. You do what you need to do to win - who cares if a real NFL team actually does it? Also, the community seem more civil and less stuck up compared to some other madden sites.

Why do I stay with MB? All of the above. Plus I get to listen to chris blast PatsFan for his dumb comments and whine endlessly about HB direct. JK guys - just messing with you. Very Happy

What would make me leave MB? I guess if the crowd turned uppity or starting criticizing beginners or newbies for what they happen to post

What would I like to see? Like my post that is out there, I would like to see a community league started. Also regular tournaments would be good. We can talk all we want but people get better by playing and if we can do more to play one another and get help during/after the games, we all will be better. After all, the goal is to make each member a little better at Madden right?
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Community   Madden Bible Community EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:13 pm

Well I'll give my 2 cents

What can you do better? You're doing very good but if anything more small tips about stuff.. Example would be how to stop a certain play, or how to run a certain play.

What do I like about
what you do? I really like just about everything you guys do, especially that when u do post something on the site that it is well written and not only teaches you the play or scheme, but also the concepts behind it.. That's what makes this the best madden site.

Why do I stay
with MB? I know for a fact that when you guys do give out information that it's going to be good information and extremely useful. Also I love the interaction on the forums and even if some people don't know how to write correctly Very Happy .

What
would make me leave MB? I can't see myself leaving this site until they stop giving tips.

What would I like to see? I agree with bakagaijin on having MB tournaments, leagues, and such. But mainly I would like to see MB to keep expanding and growing and offering more and more.

Overall- Maddenbible is the best site on the net!! Keep it up guys!
Back to top Go down
NooBLeT

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Community   Madden Bible Community EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:22 pm

What can we do better?

Maybe post more tips in the portal ?

What do you like about what we do?

I enjoy the community of MB .. all the feedback and hellp you get when you post a topic about needing help ..

What makes you stay at Madden Bible?

The help and support from others .. and to help others when they need it ..

What would make you leave Madden Bible?

If madden bible would never talk about help and what you can do to improve on madden ..

What are some of YOUR ideas for the future, what do YOU want to see happen?

More portal tips and ..
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Community   Madden Bible Community EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:05 pm

I think one thing you could change would be the nav bar. Instead of saying home and portal, have them say forum and home.
Also, a new skin would be great as well. I don't really think a domain name matters for you guys because you give out tips and guys know about you already.
Back to top Go down
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Community   Madden Bible Community EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:17 pm

bakagaijin wrote:
I'll offer my opinion. BTW, I think this is probably the best Madden site on the web even though it is new and small, it is growing.

What can you do better? If anything post tips/concepts a little more often. Doesn't need to be a ton of stuff but one or two tidbits a week would help.

What do I like about what you do? When tips/concepts are posted, they are solid. There is an aversion to glitches but yet no loyalty to pure football fidelity if that makes sense. You do what you need to do to win - who cares if a real NFL team actually does it? Also, the community seem more civil and less stuck up compared to some other madden sites.

Why do I stay with MB? All of the above. Plus I get to listen to chris blast PatsFan for his dumb comments and whine endlessly about HB direct. JK guys - just messing with you. Very Happy

What would make me leave MB? I guess if the crowd turned uppity or starting criticizing beginners or newbies for what they happen to post

What would I like to see? Like my post that is out there, I would like to see a community league started. Also regular tournaments would be good. We can talk all we want but people get better by playing and if we can do more to play one another and get help during/after the games, we all will be better. After all, the goal is to make each member a little better at Madden right?

lol me and chris have stupids fights like everyday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Community   Madden Bible Community Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden Bible Community
Page 1 of 1