Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

PS3 Turkey Tourney!

Go down 
+26
mdolla
USMC
lilroxdaboss
xHHx_JayNizz
Warrior4God64
nitka
spincter
iswaggnificent
Trew159
xhhxbronco
atl jones bro3
datnodude
gretzky17
TheCrew22
king_jason2
jordanl95
Papadoc
xHHx_VaBeach757
YngClassic
chipadelphia
mp
jordantrav
wangtangkiki
Ant1010
bigjbeastin252
ZFarls
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Ant1010

Ant1010

PS3 Turkey Tourney! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Turkey Tourney!   PS3 Turkey Tourney! - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:23 am

xHHx_JayNizz wrote:
Ant1010 wrote:
I never once blamed the lag for anything i did. You won the game, no need to suck yourself. I simply said the lag made it difficult for me. People don't seem to understand things when they're on the brighter side of it

You had no lag

You didnt drop any interceptions

Romo didn't fumble when he got hit either. Hell the fumble only mattered because everything else went wrong. I'll get a new router tomorrow because that lag is frustrating. Its so sad because every drive you had shoulda/woulda/coulda got ended short. Seriously EVERY drive. Not really sure how to explain all 18 of those dropped interceptions, but it is what it is. The one mistake i made was in the redzone, threw the ball late, over the middle. Hopefully we can have another tourney and i can play you or just play a regular game when i get a new router. Cause your immaturity just annoyed the hell out of me. Tie that along with that with all the breaks you got. It's just a forum so it's really no need for me to get mad, but d@mn it's so pathetic for someone to boast or defend or whatever you call your self doing, when me and you both know you didnt even do anything. A win is a win im NEVER knocking that, but your display of it when the game is over, when you threw 18 passes to my team and none of them were caught. Then your only sack you get a fumble and my 3 sacks i get nothing. Admitting you got lucky, or some breaks or something is better then saying i'm making excuses. I'm done my rant, maybe next time. Wait, lastly

You can't smell excuses you can read them, or hear them. Seems like someone has the nose of a pregnant women.

lol cmon i have already destroyed you three times this year and counting
honestly im all about being humble in victory but when i see my opponent making excuses about y he lost 39-15 then of course im gonna start the fire.

lol its funny how i got lucky but you only scored 2 touchdowns and i guess those 3 picks you threw were luck too. LMAO at you. after the 24-7 score at half i was just gonna milk the game away but i figured nah i might as well have some fun throwing the ball around

ps. swats don't count as dropped picks
oh ya and p.s.s you just some advice when i can run the same play 4 times in a row you should probably check your D

its just wierd how we were both the cowboys but for some odd reason my team played better then yours.
Its just so wierd how stick skills and play calling have nothing to do with it.

and for your redzone pick, cmon dude you act like i have never seen the full house before, if your gonna get cute your gonna get user picked for bread Smile

if you can't handle the smack talk throw a GG next time

jaynizz signing out Later study

The first pick was obvious lag, why the hell would i take myself out of the play purposely. 2nd, i haven't even played you 3 times, this is our 2nd time, and the first time you were no more then my 10th online game. My defense was fine, i can't control when people go for swats such as LB's. I can't click on them in time to make a difference yet alone accurately move them. Reglardles of what you're thinking, Its really hard to play with a lag. Anyone have fun, take your convient victory,hopefully i'll play you again, if you let me.
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Turkey Tourney!   PS3 Turkey Tourney! - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:23 am

hostility, tsk, tsk, cant we all just get along? i love MB community. Razz
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Turkey Tourney!   PS3 Turkey Tourney! - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:25 am

Looks like excuse, smells like excuse, sounds like an excuse... ITS AN EXCUSE. Sucks and we have all had those games where nothing goes right, but sounds like you also just got beat
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Turkey Tourney!   PS3 Turkey Tourney! - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:49 am

It wasn't one of those games where nothing went right, people just dropped the ball. Coverage is their, people dropped the ball. Pressure got there. The defense was fine, but if my DB's and LB's tipping 18 passes is what you and your community call an excuse then i'll guess it's an excuse. So ummmmm excuseeeee me lol.
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Turkey Tourney!   PS3 Turkey Tourney! - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:42 pm

yea lag doesn't matter because players are so sensitive its very easy to get them out of position especially on pass plays..congrats to bronco .. let's get started with the next tourney
Back to top Go down
chipadelphia

chipadelphia

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Turkey Tourney!   PS3 Turkey Tourney! - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:44 pm

So what's the final for the ps3? Bronco vs Jay? If so, can either of you stream?
Back to top Go down
http://www.chipmezo.com
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Turkey Tourney!   PS3 Turkey Tourney! - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:12 pm

no its VAbeach vs me
Back to top Go down
chipadelphia

chipadelphia

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Turkey Tourney!   PS3 Turkey Tourney! - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Can either of you stream?
Back to top Go down
http://www.chipmezo.com
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Turkey Tourney!   PS3 Turkey Tourney! - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:18 pm

chipadelphia wrote:
Can either of you stream?

i don't think so sorry bud
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Turkey Tourney!   PS3 Turkey Tourney! - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:12 pm

Wow. Well this thread exploded lol.
Me a Jaynizz will probably play tonight
Congrats to Ant and Wangtang for making it to the semi-finals
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Turkey Tourney!   PS3 Turkey Tourney! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:02 am

i win, 42-21
gg JayNizz

-im still undefeated in maddenbible tournys
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Turkey Tourney!   PS3 Turkey Tourney! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:24 am

lol i spent all week day labbin SF, you surprised the hell out of me

Good ish bro
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Turkey Tourney!   PS3 Turkey Tourney! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:09 am

Vabeach vs gibs on gotw?.. I got vabeach 31-17
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Turkey Tourney!   PS3 Turkey Tourney! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:12 am

vabeach 757, im from bad newz, stand up!
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Turkey Tourney!   PS3 Turkey Tourney! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:48 pm

xHHx_JayNizz wrote:
lol i spent all week day labbin SF, you surprised the hell out of me

Good ish bro

LOL Thanx homie
I just switched playbooks like a week ago
good run Jaynizz
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Turkey Tourney!   PS3 Turkey Tourney! - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:57 am

So when's the next website tourny?
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Turkey Tourney!   PS3 Turkey Tourney! - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:26 pm

so now that i just got a 360 to go with my PS3......
when is the next maddenbible tourny???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Turkey Tourney!   PS3 Turkey Tourney! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 Turkey Tourney!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8