Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Building a roster in an online franchise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JoshMac28

Building a roster in an online franchise Empty
PostSubject: Building a roster in an online franchise   Building a roster in an online franchise EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:09 pm

Even though most online leagues don't have a salary cap, building a roster for an offline franchise is a lot like a real NFL team. You can only have x amount of studs on your roster, and the rest of your postions are going to be filled by 70's and 80's rated players.

So, in your opinion, which positions on the roster do you think it's vital to have a "stud", and which positions can you sacrafice overall ability as long as they have certain attributes. And for those positions, can you give the critical factors you look for ? Like maybe a low rated safety with good speed and catch.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

Building a roster in an online franchise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a roster in an online franchise   Building a roster in an online franchise EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:42 pm

you have to have a RB that can hold onto the ball, you need a QB that can make most of the throws like jason Cample you don't need a drew brees but it does help

as soon by the raiders you really don't need dominant WR just need fast WR with high ACC and speed that can get open if you want an explosive offense

but if your of a possession type of player look for WR that are like the giants

speed isn't everything but it helps

if i were you i would stack my defensive CB's that is a must when building a successful team in madden 11

imo their are plenty of offensive players that can get the job done
Back to top Go down

Building a roster in an online franchise
Page 1 of 1