Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+8
spincter
chipadelphia
Ant1010
Ryker3
suicide-manual
jalapenos789
CookieMonsta
Tyler1281
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!!   Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:43 pm

1st guys i just wanted to say im sorry i havent been as active as usual and giving away a lot of tips like i used to but i have been so busy so to make it up to you im going to be giving away a free scheme right now and am going to be making a full ebook on the NE offensive PB and release it on Christmas day... if you need any help on the scheme im giving you now just ask or if you have any requests for certain formations or plays for the full ebook just ask

Spread Flex Scheme

SB Bunch Scheme

This 2 schemes you have seen before im just posting them again for new guys

here is the new Scheme i made recently Empty Y-Flex/I-Form Twin TE Strong Scheme

Yes it is a 5 wr scheme which i bet many of you are uncomfortable with and i get that but this is different because all my passing plays are fast and the reason i love this formation is for some reason you can audible down from this 5 wide set into a power run formation which is awesome because you can have your 2 fastest Wrs at FB and HB....

All three of these formations are not the best in the game but they are very unique and can be very hard to stop
In the Ebook you will be getting these formations as well as my best formations and base formations and schemes(including Pats Wing TE, SB Deuce Wing, Trips TE and more)

i hope you enjoyed the scheme and sorry for the video quality and how its crooked
Merry Christmas!!! santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta

CookieMonsta

PostSubject: Re: Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!!   Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:21 pm

Thanks Tyler, you da man!
Back to top Go down
jalapenos789

jalapenos789

PostSubject: Re: Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!!   Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:52 pm

WITH video?S NICE

thanks bro
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!!   Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:54 pm

Everyone should be thank as I believe Ty made all these videos today. So I say thank you Ty, and merry chrismas bro
Back to top Go down
Ryker3

Ryker3

PostSubject: Re: Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!!   Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Thanks for this dude, I will have to incorporate some of it into my scheme!
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!!   Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Thanks sir, love someone trying to help.

So im guess im saying I LOVE YOU!
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!!   Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:31 pm

Thanks guys it means a lot and Merry Christmas to all of you
Back to top Go down
chipadelphia

chipadelphia

PostSubject: Re: Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!!   Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:04 am

Thanks so much Ty, I've looking for more out of the NE pb and this gave me exactly what I want. Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
http://www.chipmezo.com
spincter

spincter

PostSubject: Re: Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!!   Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:05 am

thanks tyler i dont use new england but will look into make it part of my offense
Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!!   Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:10 pm

thanks ty. This is awesome

this scheme gave me fits >:/ lol
Back to top Go down
brom

PostSubject: Re: Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!!   Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:37 pm

thanks ty this helps a lot i cant wait to try it out great stuff man... pumped for the whole ebook Very Happy and Merry Christmas!!
Back to top Go down
cowboys24

cowboys24

PostSubject: Re: Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!!   Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:46 pm

wow great stuff man lookin forward to try this out Merry Christmas
Back to top Go down
trothirty3

PostSubject: Re: Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!!   Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:41 pm

yo tyler this crap is garbage lol just joking great stuff man great of you to help out the community with this also nice videos and a merry to you and to all
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!!   Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:33 pm

Alyoyo wrote:
thanks ty. This is awesome

this scheme gave me fits >:/ lol

haha thanks alyoyo and we should lab again sometime soon
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!!   Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:35 pm

trothirty3 wrote:
yo tyler this crap is garbage lol just joking great stuff man great of you to help out the community with this also nice videos and a merry to you and to all

ha thanks tro and merry christmas to you.... and thanks to every1 else merry christmas to all

o and like i said if any1 has any requested formations or plays just let me know
Back to top Go down
brom

PostSubject: Re: Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!!   Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:03 pm

Tyler1281 wrote:
trothirty3 wrote:

ha thanks tro and merry christmas to you.... and thanks to every1 else merry christmas to all

o and like i said if any1 has any requested formations or plays just let me know

i would like to see Split Patriot if that is ok Thanks
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!!   Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:40 pm

brom wrote:
Tyler1281 wrote:
trothirty3 wrote:

i would like to see Split Patriot if that is ok Thanks

yep will do man i was already gonna put it in there and just finished it tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!!   Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Early Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1