Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Superbowl Predictions

Go down 
+7
TheCrew22
JokerGotDots
sgibs
i3rian 87
Methodical
chris
ballera7
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ballera7

Superbowl Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Superbowl Predictions   Superbowl Predictions EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:22 pm

My Superbowl Predictions: Eagles vs Patriots

Eagles Win!
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Predictions   Superbowl Predictions EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:36 pm

i doubt the pats will be back losing 2 vets in harrison andbruschi is tough although there is a small chance if the pats need bruschi he will come back(just saying).my pick is the detroit lions can never go wrong with perfection 16-0 right?
Back to top Go down
Methodical

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Predictions   Superbowl Predictions EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:29 am

San Diego and Atlanta with SD winning.
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Predictions   Superbowl Predictions EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:04 pm

sd my *** lt is aging and will never be as good rivers is good but cant capitalize on the deep bal because he cant throw it far enuf.
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Predictions   Superbowl Predictions EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:54 pm

chris wrote:
rivers is good but cant capitalize on the deep bal because he cant throw it far enuf.

at one time, people said this about Tom Brady...
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
Methodical

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Predictions   Superbowl Predictions EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:56 pm

Rivers can pin 50 yards no problem. Plus, he has playmakers all over that offense and Merriman is back... not to mention the additions of Kevin Burnett + Larry English. Did I mention Antonio Cromartie is healthy.

This is basically LT's last year to get something done, maybe Sproles last year as a Charger too.
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Predictions   Superbowl Predictions EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:06 pm

yeh but brian people KNOW that rivers cant get the ball down field effectivly as well as some of the best.i agree they have some dangerous weapons but i dont think they'll make the super bowl.just my prediction.
Back to top Go down
Methodical

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Predictions   Superbowl Predictions EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:24 pm

Aslong as their defense improves, they can make it... They just need a top 10 D to go with that killer offense.
Back to top Go down
Methodical

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Predictions   Superbowl Predictions EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:25 pm

I mean, didn't Phillip Rivers lead the league in TD passes last year? lol.. Got held through the 3rd quarter against the Steelers with like no possession time and still almost beat the Steelers at Pittsburgh?
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Predictions   Superbowl Predictions EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:38 pm

the only thing that matters is that he didnt beat them
Back to top Go down
Methodical

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Predictions   Superbowl Predictions EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:52 pm

Well, saying Rivers can't throw a deep ball... just shows you don't know what you're talking about. Rivers is easily a top 5 QB now.
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Predictions   Superbowl Predictions EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:18 pm

ooh what's this about shawne meriman getting in trouble with the law?abusing his girlfriend?Lol
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Predictions   Superbowl Predictions EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:42 am

abusing Telia Tequila hahah

good for him lol

i guess there rumors os steroid abuse?
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
chris

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Predictions   Superbowl Predictions EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:07 pm

^lol.
Back to top Go down
JokerGotDots

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Predictions   Superbowl Predictions EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:56 am

eagles win it all
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Predictions   Superbowl Predictions EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:04 pm

not without mcnabb buddy. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Predictions   Superbowl Predictions EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:08 am

Packers vs whoever
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Predictions   Superbowl Predictions EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:03 pm

bengals wil make it 2 the superbowl b4 the pack sorry.
Back to top Go down
winners09

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Predictions   Superbowl Predictions EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:06 pm

i'm going brother vs brother Giants over Colts
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Predictions   Superbowl Predictions EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:40 am

Pack has the NFC's 2nd best quarterback, best secondary, a top tier WR core, a servicable running back, and are deep at lb and dl... Only downfall is the offensive line which i think will get better... They also play at a stadium called Lambeau Field in December where opponents usually don't win... Look out NFC
Back to top Go down
ocho cinco

ocho cinco

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Predictions   Superbowl Predictions EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:26 am

I'm going the bangels or vikings they're looking pretty good can't wait for monday night football:)
Back to top Go down
lilchico16

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Predictions   Superbowl Predictions EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:43 pm

Saints or Giants
Back to top Go down
SaSQuaTcH

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Predictions   Superbowl Predictions EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:08 pm

TheCrew22 wrote:
Pack has the NFC's 2nd best quarterback, best secondary, a top tier WR core, a servicable running back, and are deep at lb and dl... Only downfall is the offensive line which i think will get better... They also play at a stadium called Lambeau Field in December where opponents usually don't win... Look out NFC

well being a packers fan fo life .. i cant help but agree more .. they are a bit underated on both ends of the ball .. dont forget that aaron rodgers is putting up some crazy numbers while getting sacked 1235214 times a game .. D is getting better stopping the best running back in the league for wat lilke 50 yards or so .. yes brett favre killed us but hey .. wait till he comes back home ..

*TO JOKER*

i cant help but laugh at you son .. EAGLES win it all ? LMAO .. dont the EAGLES fans say that every single year .. ? hmm .. ? sorry but if you cant keep a decent QB without him getting hurt every year im not sure there getting there .. let alone there not even gonna win that division .. 2nd place if there lucky .. the GIANTS are taking that division hands down .. there to good of a QB and there WRs .. steve Smith .. ? for real .. whos he .. ? haha jk .. but really .. thats sad joker .. get real now ..

My honest opinion .. 1 of 2 games ..

--

Giants vs Colts
Packers vs Colts

There ya go fellas ..
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Predictions   Superbowl Predictions EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:10 pm

at least the eagles made it to the playoffs last year.and im saying giants.
Back to top Go down
SaSQuaTcH

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Predictions   Superbowl Predictions EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:29 pm

idc if the eagles make it to the playoffs every year .. they will not get a superbowl ring for another 15+ years .. everytime McNabb gets to a BOWL he chokes .. thats y hes not on any chunky soup commercials anymore .. HAHAHAHA

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Predictions   Superbowl Predictions Empty

Back to top Go down

Superbowl Predictions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next