Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Since the patch, whats the best formation.

Go down 
+8
xHHx_megatron
xHHx_VaBeach757
Tru Statement
Drama
XxSHOWTIMExX
bucsforever5
INSTA-H3AT
finfever
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
finfever

finfever

Since the patch, whats the best formation. Empty
PostSubject: Since the patch, whats the best formation.   Since the patch, whats the best formation. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:40 am

Since the patch, I know some people are trying to stay in one formation since the audible is watered down. I was wondering what formation people out there are using. I guess people are looking for a formation that has a counter, dive, toss, and ability to pass. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
INSTA-H3AT

PostSubject: Re: Since the patch, whats the best formation.   Since the patch, whats the best formation. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:38 am

What a lot of people are doing is coming out in snugs and audibling down to stong i close. I personally like singleback bunch. Also Ive come across a couple people that are coming out in spread and audibling down. But to answer your question stron I has to counter dive toss and I think it has acouple c rout man burners
Back to top Go down
bucsforever5

bucsforever5

PostSubject: Re: Since the patch, whats the best formation.   Since the patch, whats the best formation. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:51 am

pass balanced and dallas have best strong close formations
Back to top Go down
finfever

finfever

PostSubject: Re: Since the patch, whats the best formation.   Since the patch, whats the best formation. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:54 am

ya but would you consider it the best? I know it has a hell of a run scheme but I have a hard time passing out of it.
Back to top Go down
INSTA-H3AT

PostSubject: Re: Since the patch, whats the best formation.   Since the patch, whats the best formation. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:56 am

Theres just not one formation man. You need at least 2 to have a balanced attack. Personally I have no problem audibling after the patch
Back to top Go down
bucsforever5

bucsforever5

PostSubject: Re: Since the patch, whats the best formation.   Since the patch, whats the best formation. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:57 am

well if u audible down your wrs will be in at fullback and tight end so thats dynamic and hard to cover and best running formation in game
Back to top Go down
bucsforever5

bucsforever5

PostSubject: Re: Since the patch, whats the best formation.   Since the patch, whats the best formation. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:58 am

im trying to work on finding my own offensive plan and not use snugs and strong close
Back to top Go down
INSTA-H3AT

PostSubject: Re: Since the patch, whats the best formation.   Since the patch, whats the best formation. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:08 am

i use neither of em
Back to top Go down
INSTA-H3AT

PostSubject: Re: Since the patch, whats the best formation.   Since the patch, whats the best formation. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:09 am

thats a lie cowboy in is one of my audibles

but its not my whole scheme
Back to top Go down
bucsforever5

bucsforever5

PostSubject: Re: Since the patch, whats the best formation.   Since the patch, whats the best formation. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:15 am

ya you use singleback counter and toss and dive and drag route quick snap and its all hard to stop especially when bush and best both somehow can stiff arm on madden haha
Back to top Go down
XxSHOWTIMExX

PostSubject: Re: Since the patch, whats the best formation.   Since the patch, whats the best formation. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:17 am

Ive had success with the singleback ace, the run is definitely there and it has the C routes for man and a couple of plays in it that handle zone nicely.
Back to top Go down
Drama

PostSubject: Re: Since the patch, whats the best formation.   Since the patch, whats the best formation. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:48 am

i have a great strong close scheme out of pass balanced with the falcons and yes i said the falcons.. michael turner, norwood, roddy white, tony g, matt ryan, jenkins.. hell offense
Back to top Go down
INSTA-H3AT

PostSubject: Re: Since the patch, whats the best formation.   Since the patch, whats the best formation. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:20 am

i highly doubt that turneres 80 something speed is useful
Back to top Go down
Drama

PostSubject: Re: Since the patch, whats the best formation.   Since the patch, whats the best formation. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:27 am

88 speed and 94 acc i did that quick drag where you motion and he cuts over the middle of the field he caught it and burned allllllll the defensive backs on the raiders it was ridiculous.. he looked like norwood out there
Back to top Go down
Drama

PostSubject: Re: Since the patch, whats the best formation.   Since the patch, whats the best formation. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:28 am

and also turner breaks a million tackles and does not fumble the ball.. i believe he is one of the best backs in the game by far because once he gets into the open field it hard to catch him
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: Since the patch, whats the best formation.   Since the patch, whats the best formation. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:49 pm

I LOVE the Falcons offense with my offensive scheme but I cant **** with their defense. Not enough speed in the front 7 for me. Plus their OL doesn't touch the Giants. Although Roddy White, Tony G, and Turner would be so deadly.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: Since the patch, whats the best formation.   Since the patch, whats the best formation. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:46 pm

QB kneel >
LOL
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Since the patch, whats the best formation.   Since the patch, whats the best formation. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:35 pm

xHHx_VaBeach757 wrote:
QB kneel >
LOL

I totally agree!! lol..

the patch isnt goin to make one formation better than another. Its how u use them. It just makes it impossible to audible 3-4 times to try and get an advantage over the defense.

Be smart.. scheme out of 3-4 formations. base your audibles out of those formations. bein able to use quick audibles effectively is the most important.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Since the patch, whats the best formation.   Since the patch, whats the best formation. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:37 pm

I mean like be able to come out in a certain play(zone beater) be able to audible to a man coverage beater out of the same formation. be able to use atleast 1 of the quick audible
Back to top Go down
Drama

PostSubject: Re: Since the patch, whats the best formation.   Since the patch, whats the best formation. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:42 am

the falcons defense is very sleep but you can definitely without a doubt get stops with them.. ill either play *** d with them or scream and if and when i do scream i scream with john abraham at de and if he gets blocked he will run over that hb soooo fast itll scare ya lol.. but i believe the falcons have the best offense in the game hands down and roddy white should be a 99
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Since the patch, whats the best formation.   Since the patch, whats the best formation. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:59 am

d@mn thats crazy. Its hard for me to function with just one WR. Jenkins is ok. I can't make the TE a vocal point in my offense. White is my favorite WR to throw to on this game though.
Back to top Go down
Drama

PostSubject: Re: Since the patch, whats the best formation.   Since the patch, whats the best formation. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:01 am

roddy white is a glitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. turner will truck everybody.. norwood will burn everyone and gonzo and jenkins are tall as fckkkk thats why their offense is ridiculous they have everything you need
Back to top Go down
iswaggnificent

PostSubject: Re: Since the patch, whats the best formation.   Since the patch, whats the best formation. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:38 pm

Lol falcons aren't a good madden team
Back to top Go down
Drama

PostSubject: Re: Since the patch, whats the best formation.   Since the patch, whats the best formation. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:27 pm

i beg differ young grasshopper.. roddy white is the best wr in the game.. turner is one of the best backs in the game.. norwood is a great speed back to throw too and u can throw ur streaks/slants to jenkins and tony g.. and their d is managable, they arent the best but you can get a stop with them
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Since the patch, whats the best formation.   Since the patch, whats the best formation. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:41 pm

Roddy White best in the game???

Nooooooooo way!

Megatron or AJ!

Speed Height- Roddy doesnt have enough height for my liking!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since the patch, whats the best formation.   Since the patch, whats the best formation. Empty

Back to top Go down

Since the patch, whats the best formation.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next