Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

anyone seen this, know how to do this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rokket

anyone seen this, know how to do this Empty
PostSubject: anyone seen this, know how to do this   anyone seen this, know how to do this EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:01 am

running hurry up, i was hot routing my receivers on their way back to the line, and i put a slot wr on an "in" route

when the receiver got to the line the screen graphics showed the in route for the receiver, but the route had the little unbump slant at the beginning of the in route instead of the normal straight vertical route motion

ive seen this happen at least twice and ive tried to recreate in practice but i cant - its either a glitch or there is a way to create the unbump...anyone know how?
Back to top Go down
Drama

PostSubject: Re: anyone seen this, know how to do this   anyone seen this, know how to do this EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:24 am

its definitely a glitch you get every now and then within the game when you audible and hot route too fast they sometime have a weird angle before they actually do the route that they are designed to do
Back to top Go down
anavrin78

PostSubject: Re: anyone seen this, know how to do this   anyone seen this, know how to do this EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:01 pm

It used to be you could get that by hotrouting the player while he was under center, same concept as power blocking your RB... But I think once you motion them out from under center the angle goes back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone seen this, know how to do this   anyone seen this, know how to do this Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone seen this, know how to do this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: