Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

FG Glitch in Effect?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

FG Glitch in Effect? Empty
PostSubject: FG Glitch in Effect?   FG Glitch in Effect? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:31 pm

hey guys....

i just played a cat named M60 IN UR GRILL.

me an this dude were ballin neck and neck. it was actually a fun game at first cause i love a challenge! of course i ran my Ravens and he used the Eagles. he did all of that running around with Vick and hitting D-Jack mostly. ok...we're 28-28 heading into OT, i get the ball so i am driving down the field pounding the rock! i get into field goal range and when i went to kick the game winner...dude had his defense moving around as though he was audibling and then called a T.O. so, i got ready to kick it again...and he did the same thing but this time....everything was extremely glitchy. Suspect

my meter kept starting and stopping as it was moving throwing off my timing....then of course...i missed the FG. Sad

i was sooooooo pissed that i just cut the game off cause i just knew this cat glitched me! when i cut the game back on a few minutes later....i sent him a message about his need to glitch and of course he never responded. it is a shame that cats feel the need to do this trash just to get a win! this takes all of the fun out of this game for me at times!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: FG Glitch in Effect?   FG Glitch in Effect? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:48 pm

i hate when good games come down to that
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: FG Glitch in Effect?   FG Glitch in Effect? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:57 pm

He lagged your FG. IDK how but probably by messing with the router or modem thingy or whatever its called.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: FG Glitch in Effect?   FG Glitch in Effect? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:10 pm

Tru Statement wrote:
He lagged your FG. IDK how but probably by messing with the router or modem thingy or whatever its called.

that may be it Tru! i really hate that stuff bruh!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: FG Glitch in Effect?   FG Glitch in Effect? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:40 pm

Some people have lag switchs.
I played a game like that once. I was kicking a game winner and i was down my 2 and the kick meter just started to stop and jerk. I sent him a message and he said i didnt know what i was talkin about.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: FG Glitch in Effect?   FG Glitch in Effect? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:51 pm

^^ lag switches? wow!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: FG Glitch in Effect?   FG Glitch in Effect? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:38 am

Ya if you play call of duty its like a mod.
Its redicoulos what some people do now
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FG Glitch in Effect?   FG Glitch in Effect? Empty

Back to top Go down

FG Glitch in Effect?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: