Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here

Go down 
+9
jletourneau
ruffneck01
Ghostface
Militant X 1
dhbz3914
CookieMonsta
jordantrav
brom
Tyler1281
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here   Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:36 pm

Its here fellas... Just to let you know This is only part 1 of the guide and what i mean by that is its not even half way through the year yet and so i haven't finished everything on this Playbook yet. I will finish part 2 once i have found everything i like in this playbook

If you have any questions or if there are any mess ups just let me know

i hope you enjoy it

Merry Christmas every1 santa rendeer NE Offensive Guide
Back to top Go down
brom

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here   Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:50 pm

wow this is awesome man thanks so much i will def put this in my scheme thanks again and merry late christmas
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here   Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:51 pm

Good Stuff bro!
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta

CookieMonsta

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here   Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:25 pm

Awesome dude! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
dhbz3914

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here   Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:22 pm

nice man thanks
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here   Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:58 pm

Thanks Guys appreciate the feedback ... i hope you guys liked it and hope it helps
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here   Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:56 pm

thanks Tyler! i never peeped the NE Obook before since i run the Ravens. but with new weapons on offense (i.e. Boldin, Stallworth and Housh) for the passing game...i may need to change my thinking in that regard.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Ghostface

Ghostface

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here   Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:40 pm

good lookin TYLER1281
Back to top Go down
ruffneck01

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here   Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:33 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
jletourneau

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here   Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:52 am

Tyler, this is the best book I've seen to date in terms of presentation and explanation of concepts. Kudos, man!
Back to top Go down
BigHiggs44

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here   Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:28 pm

Great stuff, I really liked the Snugs Flip section. I run it totally different than you when I see they are in zone I like to hit those hook routes (Stick and stick switch) to keep them in cover 2 zone then hit them deep with Bench Swap.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here   Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:21 am

jletourneau wrote:
Tyler, this is the best book I've seen to date in terms of presentation and explanation of concepts. Kudos, man!

thanks man i really appreciate it i hope you enjoyed it if you ever need help labbing something just let me know
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here   Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:22 am

BigHiggs44 wrote:
Great stuff, I really liked the Snugs Flip section. I run it totally different than you when I see they are in zone I like to hit those hook routes (Stick and stick switch) to keep them in cover 2 zone then hit them deep with Bench Swap.
Thanks

thanks man yeah i love running my snugs a little different it keeps my opponent off balanced i hope it helps
Back to top Go down
mossburg swag

mossburg swag

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here   Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:57 pm

nice sh!t my nigga! this is gonna look good with my cowboy's....
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here   Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:59 pm

mossburg swag wrote:
nice sh!t my nigga! this is gonna look good with my cowboy's....

thanks man good luck with your boys
Back to top Go down
Chimpy_Nuts

Chimpy_Nuts

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here   Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:40 am

Great guide, fella!

I have been picking at this for most of the weekend and some of the plays are crazy. I don't use the Pats book but I have definitely learned loads of new tricks that I can take to the Dallas book. Very Happy

I love how anybody can come to this site and get tips like this. For Madden 10 I bought a few ebooks from another website (No Names) and they were pretty crap. I have never bought another ebook since. Although the MB ebooks are probably great, thats actually the reason I have not bought 'The BOAT'. Sad

Anyway, thanks again mate. Really helped me out. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here   Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:05 am

Chimpy_Nuts wrote:
Great guide, fella!

I have been picking at this for most of the weekend and some of the plays are crazy. I don't use the Pats book but I have definitely learned loads of new tricks that I can take to the Dallas book. Very Happy

I love how anybody can come to this site and get tips like this. For Madden 10 I bought a few ebooks from another website (No Names) and they were pretty crap. I have never bought another ebook since. Although the MB ebooks are probably great, thats actually the reason I have not bought 'The BOAT'. Sad

Anyway, thanks again mate. Really helped me out. Wink

thanks a lot dude appreciate the feedback hope it improves your game
Back to top Go down
jwalker21

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here   Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:29 pm

Man i know its been a while since youve posted this, but i just checked it out and these plays are legit!!! I have since switched to NE and although i already had a scheme together i was able to plug in about 20 of these plays!! thanks man!
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here   Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:07 pm

no problem man happy to help if you need anything else hit me up my GT is Ty1281 or pm me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here   Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!!! NE Guide is here
Page 1 of 1