Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

SGibs Live Stream Playoff Game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

SGibs Live Stream Playoff Game Empty
PostSubject: SGibs Live Stream Playoff Game   SGibs Live Stream Playoff Game EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:40 am

Gibs is live streaming a playoff game right now. Starting after twim. probably 1145ish
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: SGibs Live Stream Playoff Game   SGibs Live Stream Playoff Game EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:14 am

what playoff game?
Back to top Go down
Noraa

PostSubject: Re: SGibs Live Stream Playoff Game   SGibs Live Stream Playoff Game EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:28 am

was it recorded?
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: SGibs Live Stream Playoff Game   SGibs Live Stream Playoff Game EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:36 am

nope it was just a come as you go live stream

MRL playoffs.

21-18 I won.
Back to top Go down
XxGETSUMxX

XxGETSUMxX

PostSubject: Re: SGibs Live Stream Playoff Game   SGibs Live Stream Playoff Game EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:58 pm

Too bad it would have been cool to go back and access the game, plus I've never watched a game of me being played.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: SGibs Live Stream Playoff Game   SGibs Live Stream Playoff Game EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:00 pm

great game man!
Back to top Go down
XxGETSUMxX

XxGETSUMxX

PostSubject: Re: SGibs Live Stream Playoff Game   SGibs Live Stream Playoff Game EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:12 pm

I think it is funny how we always look back and say oh we should have done this or this, it might have been different. I made some mistakes, but it was still close, I feel I left 10 pts on the field, cause I should user'd that catch to Avery, and made a d@mn FG! Hey my defense used to be my absolute weakness, and now it is more of a strength thanks to madden bible. Also that one running play I was running to the left is a play a rarely run, but it was open. It's kind of nice knowing there is no way, that Predator, Stephen Jackson, is going to fumble. You did make me pull a few brand new plays that I had been labbing out of flip trips. I mixed the canoe in, which is the deep pass audible, same motion. Then Bronco Fork is one of my new man beaters, smart route the corner, put the post man on a slant in, and leave HB into block, and send outside left wr deep to clear coverage. It makes those defenders run into each other an someone gets open. I was also running my SS contain blitz, that I've posted in the Defense forum. That was fun for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SGibs Live Stream Playoff Game   SGibs Live Stream Playoff Game Empty

Back to top Go down

SGibs Live Stream Playoff Game
Page 1 of 1