Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Post Patch Running Game

Go down 
+2
wandeezy623
kamikazefireball
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kamikazefireball

kamikazefireball

Post Patch Running Game Empty
PostSubject: Post Patch Running Game   Post Patch Running Game EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:41 am

Just wondering, does anyone else feel like the running game after the patch has become EXTREMELY difficult? Not that you can't still break some runs here and there, you can, but there are so many more -1, -3 yard runs that you can't avoid because of insane AI gap shooting and crazy block shedding. It almost makes running the ball not worth the risk because a -3 yard run is almost like a sack and can kill the rhythm of a drive. I agree that EA needed to fix the pursuit angles but now some of the block shedding is to the point where you are getting hit as you get the ball. For me the game is much less enjoyable and one dimensional. Anyone agree, disagree?
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

PostSubject: Re: Post Patch Running Game   Post Patch Running Game EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:50 am

Absolutely, I have all but given up on the run. I would say I pass 90% of the time now. I only run to keep the defense somewhat honest, usually I will throw a draw in every once in a while but I know exactly what you are saying when you talk about crazy AI gap shooting
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Post Patch Running Game   Post Patch Running Game EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:18 am

running game is still effective...
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Post Patch Running Game   Post Patch Running Game EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:26 am

wandeezy623 wrote:
Absolutely, I have all but given up on the run. I would say I pass 90% of the time now. I only run to keep the defense somewhat honest, usually I will throw a draw in every once in a while but I know exactly what you are saying when you talk about crazy AI gap shooting

i disaagree with both of u i run the rock now i been using alotta iform fulhouse hell ill even run outta shotty strong close pass happy guys are my FAV to play its so easy to adjust and woop that *** MY pass D is alot better than my RuN D hell if u pass all game why not jus come out in quarters 3 deep man and make adjustments and just hav u dink and dunk all game the best madden players are the balanced type guys that hav 120 yrds rushing and passing with soild D

idk what run plays or formations u use but i form and strong close and fullhouse u have to b honest against these formattions sometimes u have to throw all ur marbles in and bam when u screw up 1st down ! maybe a 30 yard pass just theses formations are so easy to pass out of and run fullhouse the run opens up pass or pass opens up runs u know what i mean man Smile u gotta have legit D to stop this i form power O is sexy! i love my playbook i can b balanced or i can totally b pass happy

everyone is runing snugs and bunch ,,shotty 2 back is the most legit formation in the game easy to run out of and pass u gotta respect something something is gunna b open not to mention max protection ! love power blocking but to answer this guys yesterday i played 2 games and rushed 180 yrds on no slouches i might say and today i had 65 yrds in the first quarter but game was laggy so we friendly
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: Post Patch Running Game   Post Patch Running Game EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:05 pm

running tthe rock is still there...
Back to top Go down
kamikazefireball

kamikazefireball

PostSubject: Re: Post Patch Running Game   Post Patch Running Game EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:20 pm

Looks like wandeezy and I are alone. Sad
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Post Patch Running Game   Post Patch Running Game EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:59 pm

on all-madden setting i dont break as many big gains as i used to, on all-pro ranked games running game is definitely still there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Patch Running Game   Post Patch Running Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Patch Running Game
Page 1 of 1