Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

ESPN screwed up. See how:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

ESPN screwed up.  See how: Empty
PostSubject: ESPN screwed up. See how:   ESPN screwed up.  See how: EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:06 pm

From my blog:

Dana White may be the most powerful man in Mixed Martial Arts. The President of the Ultimate Fighting Championship is loud, crude, and gets what he wants whenever he wants. The only time that he did not get the shiny new toy for his octagon is back when Fedor Emelianenko was a free agent in 2009. Dana White went hard after Fedor and ultimately was unable to sign him. Dana was ready to throw all the money in the world at Fedor and put him in the octagon against Brock Lesnar, which was the fight that all of the fans would have wanted to see. Fedor declined Whites offer, and signed a contract with Scott Coker and Strikeforce. Dana Whites reaction was not too pretty:

Either way, it is clear that Fedor is not a UFC fighter... maybe someone should tell the folks over at the worldwide leader this. Last night just before I was laying down to go to bed I tuned into ESPN to watch MMA Live, their weekly show recapping the recent weeks events regarding MMA. Clearly, they would be talking about the 8 Man Heavyweight tournament that *STRIKEFORCE* is putting on... maybe this confused ESPN? Check it out, I took these photos from my iPhone of my television after I saw something odd that caught my eye:
ESPN screwed up.  See how: FedorUFC003
Sorry for the shameless self promotion there, but I could easily see that picture being jacked and put on a major website such as an ESPN.com or a Yahoo.com or whatever. Either way, someone should tell the people at ESPN that Fedor is fighting for Strikeforce and not the UFC.
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/

ESPN screwed up. See how:
Page 1 of 1