Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Question for next TWIM about Kick Returning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
conigs55

Question for next TWIM about Kick Returning Empty
PostSubject: Question for next TWIM about Kick Returning   Question for next TWIM about Kick Returning EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:22 pm

Does the Kick Return Rating Really make a difference in return quality or frequency of dropped kicks or fumbles? Also when setting a depth chart and picking your kick returner do you ever shy away from using your star RB, WR, or CB for fear of injuring them, or being tired when you have the ball?

Thanks

Conigs55
Back to top Go down
conigs55

Question for next TWIM about Kick Returning Empty
PostSubject: thanks for taking my Question   Question for next TWIM about Kick Returning EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:38 pm

thanks for answering my question on the show. I ended up drafting a 52 ovr wr with 49 kr stat because he had 96 spd 99 acc 99 agi and 90s elusive, juke, and spin ratings and hes done great so far ... so kick return stat = meaningless
Back to top Go down

Question for next TWIM about Kick Returning
Page 1 of 1