Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

MRL Member and Co-Commissioner GoldenRage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nitka

nitka

MRL Member and Co-Commissioner GoldenRage Empty
PostSubject: MRL Member and Co-Commissioner GoldenRage   MRL Member and Co-Commissioner GoldenRage EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:24 pm

You can beat GoldenRage if you dont fall asleep due to his boring offense. My advice have some Monster and Coffee on hand! Maybe even a good book to read,

-He is all about establishing the ground game, he will run the whole game if he can.
-on 3rd and less then 5 1 word "Slant", its coming.
-On D nothing special, he does not believe in sending more than 4 guys so just sit in the pocket and wait for stuff to open.
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
GoldenRage

GoldenRage

PostSubject: Re: MRL Member and Co-Commissioner GoldenRage   MRL Member and Co-Commissioner GoldenRage EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:42 pm

First of all I'm flattered you've decided to give out some sort of a scouting report on a guy you've been ducking and dodging for the past 3 months. Thats right, you know it's true sucka. In regards to your little scouting report, I think you've got me mixed up with the goldenrage of Madden 10. Whole new breed now pal. However, my online ustreamed challenge to you still stands if you would like to showcase your report on Rage with actions. You know how to contact me. As far as my scouting report for you??? Mediocre offense with a weak *** secondary. Fellas, pass on Nitka all day!!!
Back to top Go down
http://MaddenRevolution.com
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: MRL Member and Co-Commissioner GoldenRage   MRL Member and Co-Commissioner GoldenRage EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:52 pm

HAHA the MRL Schedule Gods just told me we will be meeting in Season 4 Classic. Who else wants some Nitka in Season 4?
Back to top Go down
StupidDialUp

StupidDialUp

PostSubject: Re: MRL Member and Co-Commissioner GoldenRage   MRL Member and Co-Commissioner GoldenRage EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:11 pm

Get me sum of dat
Back to top Go down
StupidDialUp

StupidDialUp

PostSubject: Re: MRL Member and Co-Commissioner GoldenRage   MRL Member and Co-Commissioner GoldenRage EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:15 pm

I'd also like to request Shorticus, xswagnificent (for the hilarity of their impending beatdowns) and bearromano, maddenjamie and Jaynizz for a little pay back. And of course sgibs so i can fight for the honor of SIM ballaz everywhere!!! I will not be playing SIM however...
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: MRL Member and Co-Commissioner GoldenRage   MRL Member and Co-Commissioner GoldenRage EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:21 pm

sEASON 4 lets get it boys!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: MRL Member and Co-Commissioner GoldenRage   MRL Member and Co-Commissioner GoldenRage EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:04 pm

StupidDialUp wrote:
I'd also like to request Shorticus, xswagnificent (for the hilarity of their impending beatdowns) and bearromano, maddenjamie and Jaynizz for a little pay back. And of course sgibs so i can fight for the honor of SIM ballaz everywhere!!! I will not be playing SIM however...

LOL, SDU your schedule is done, I cant say you'll get everyone but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MRL Member and Co-Commissioner GoldenRage   MRL Member and Co-Commissioner GoldenRage Empty

Back to top Go down

MRL Member and Co-Commissioner GoldenRage
Page 1 of 1