Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

What team are you targrting in the Draft?

Go down 
+4
claymaker_52
ryan94
StupidDialUp
nitka
8 posters
AuthorMessage
nitka

nitka

What team are you targrting in the Draft? Empty
PostSubject: What team are you targrting in the Draft?   What team are you targrting in the Draft? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:26 pm

Its all about the Bears for me. I want to lock in the soon to be Super Bowl Champions!
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
StupidDialUp

StupidDialUp

PostSubject: Re: What team are you targrting in the Draft?   What team are you targrting in the Draft? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:07 pm

I'm a homer as well so Saints for me. But madden ideologically speaking, i love a proper running back and a shut down corner or stud linebackers (fits my 4-4).
Back to top Go down
ryan94

PostSubject: Re: What team are you targrting in the Draft?   What team are you targrting in the Draft? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:41 pm

redskins maybe for me
Back to top Go down
ryan94

PostSubject: Re: What team are you targrting in the Draft?   What team are you targrting in the Draft? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:41 pm

nitka whens the draft?
Back to top Go down
claymaker_52

PostSubject: Re: What team are you targrting in the Draft?   What team are you targrting in the Draft? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:04 pm

Packers baby, the real eventual Super Bowl Champions not the fake Nitka's crazy alternate universe were the Cubs have won 3 straight world series, the higher your GPA the more women you get not based on looks and The Jersey Shore is high class cinema.
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: What team are you targrting in the Draft?   What team are you targrting in the Draft? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:33 pm

claymaker_52 wrote:
Packers baby, the real eventual Super Bowl Champions not the fake Nitka's crazy alternate universe were the Cubs have won 3 straight world series, the higher your GPA the more women you get not based on looks and The Jersey Shore is high class cinema.

OH MY STOP PLEASE, I did not finish reading your post when I saw CUBS, please dont ever write Nitka and CUBS in the same sentence. I hate the Cubs more then the rotten Cheese heads from the North.
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: What team are you targrting in the Draft?   What team are you targrting in the Draft? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:34 pm

ryan94 wrote:
nitka whens the draft?

Ryan Lottery Thursday, Draft Sunday, Season Monday or when the schedule is up.
Back to top Go down
XxGETSUMxX

XxGETSUMxX

PostSubject: Re: What team are you targrting in the Draft?   What team are you targrting in the Draft? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:09 pm

Claymaker your thinking of my alternate universe, 'optimism always runs high in the off-season'
Back to top Go down
claymaker_52

PostSubject: Re: What team are you targrting in the Draft?   What team are you targrting in the Draft? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:15 pm

Sorry Nitka lol. I knew that'd get you riled up and I was right Razz
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: What team are you targrting in the Draft?   What team are you targrting in the Draft? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:58 am

RAIDERSSSSSSSSSSS lol

what are the odds i get the #1 pick again?
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
GoldenRage

GoldenRage

PostSubject: Re: What team are you targrting in the Draft?   What team are you targrting in the Draft? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:34 am

@SGibs Highly unlikely my friend, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://MaddenRevolution.com
XxGETSUMxX

XxGETSUMxX

PostSubject: Re: What team are you targrting in the Draft?   What team are you targrting in the Draft? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:19 pm

especially when I get the Raidas
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: What team are you targrting in the Draft?   What team are you targrting in the Draft? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:57 pm

sgibs wrote:
RAIDERSSSSSSSSSSS lol

what are the odds i get the #1 pick again?

Haha you won it all and have the most balls, lol "thats what she said"!!! you will 12 balls out of a total of about 150, which means none can be picked till everyone else is picked that would be crazy!
Back to top Go down
Patsrule727

PostSubject: Re: What team are you targrting in the Draft?   What team are you targrting in the Draft? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:25 pm

If i can get my pats ill b happy but if not prolly Pack or PIT
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: What team are you targrting in the Draft?   What team are you targrting in the Draft? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:23 pm

Patsrule727 wrote:
If i can get my pats ill b happy but if not prolly Pack or PIT

You should be able to get the Pats where u at 20?
Back to top Go down
Patsrule727

PostSubject: Re: What team are you targrting in the Draft?   What team are you targrting in the Draft? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:02 pm

yes im at 20 so should b interesting on who i get
Back to top Go down
claymaker_52

PostSubject: Re: What team are you targrting in the Draft?   What team are you targrting in the Draft? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:05 pm

I'm curious are we picking every team 1st like picks 1-32 then pick 33 can pick any team they want or can we double up teams like pick 2 raiders or whatever before say the bills are picked or something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What team are you targrting in the Draft?   What team are you targrting in the Draft? Empty

Back to top Go down

What team are you targrting in the Draft?
Page 1 of 1