Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Scheduling Quandary

Go down 
+4
oaken99
claymaker_52
xHHx_JayNizz
XxGETSUMxX
8 posters
AuthorMessage
XxGETSUMxX

XxGETSUMxX

Scheduling Quandary Empty
PostSubject: Scheduling Quandary   Scheduling Quandary EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Now at 1st I thought that the schedule might have been random, but it seems like it's vets vs. vets, newbies vs. newbies. Is it setup this way or is it just a coincidence. I would think it would be a good mix of vets vs. newbies to give the newbies an honest run for their money. Cause how many rookies made the playoffs last year? Now lat year's class was crazy good, but I would have thought the schedule would be more random then it is. The reason I'm mentioning this is I know most of guys on my schedule, and their madden game and they are all tough match-ups, yet I don't know anything about these rooks who have to go through each other to get to the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Quandary   Scheduling Quandary EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:44 pm

The rookies can prove themselves in the playoffs, no point in putting a rookie versus me gibs or even u, we are not trying to discourage new comers by beating the crap out of them we are tryin yo make it fun for all levels of play.

Sounds like your asking for easy wins

Last edited by xHHx_JayNizz on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxGETSUMxX

XxGETSUMxX

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Quandary   Scheduling Quandary EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Good point, no I'm looking to avoid the brain cramps I get when I play guys like you, gibs, & King Jason. Too much I have to think about, and not allow for any mistakes at all.
Back to top Go down
claymaker_52

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Quandary   Scheduling Quandary EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:28 pm

Yeah give the rookies to me and I'll let them kick my *** like you guys did before lol. Starting off 2-1 isn't that bad though, watch out for warrior4God he's really good strong *** defense.
Back to top Go down
oaken99

oaken99

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Quandary   Scheduling Quandary EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:35 am

Scheduling Quandary Headbu11

i believe schedule was purposely set up hat in effort to make next season a much easier transtion, with the hole platium league thing. im tottaly fine by it. love good compitition
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Quandary   Scheduling Quandary EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 pm

Oaken is right on. The schedule was actually split up into 3 parts. If you look at the old NFL schedule set up it compares to that. For example in the old NFL days they use to make the schedules based on what they did last season, "First place schedule" and such. Thats the same approuch I took here. The better you did the tougher schedule you have. Also what Oaken said its setting it up for season 5, 2 leagues with internal divisions. For example everyone on your schedule plays each other this seaon. Kind of like a division format.

1 group for sure has a rough go, but I go by the saying "if you want to be the best you have to beat the best".

Please keep your thoughts and questions coming.
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
shorticus

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Quandary   Scheduling Quandary EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:25 pm

Screw that...I want to play Gibbs, Nizz, and who else considers themself to be the cream of the crop. I don't want a weak *** schedule cause it gives you a false look at where your game actually is. I want a tough schedule so that I know where I am! I'd rather be 0-12 and know that I need to work on my game rather than be 12-0 and not realize that I'm really not that good.

Just my 2 cents!!!
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Quandary   Scheduling Quandary EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:05 pm

U do have a tougher schedule^^^^
Back to top Go down
shorticus

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Quandary   Scheduling Quandary EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:42 pm

Yeah...I guess that was a stupid post...brought no meaning to the conversation LOL! My bad...disregard the post
Back to top Go down
Warrior4God64

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Quandary   Scheduling Quandary EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:44 pm

Hey im considered a rookie but I would love to go against Gibs, JayNizz, etc.. If they smash me then that just means i need to head back to the lab n work on my game. You get better by playin ppl better than u.
Back to top Go down
StupidDialUp

StupidDialUp

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Quandary   Scheduling Quandary EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:17 pm

Based on how the schedule was created, how will the gold and platinum leagues be decided upon? Since there are going to be some very good ballers at .500 based on first place schedule, does that mean they should go to the B league?

one for the suggestion box: either allow nitka and rage decide who the first 20 in the platinum league are going to be based on records, playoffs, personal opinions, etc. or create a group of MRL core to decide the platinum teams for season 1. Then go to the records and playoffs the season after.

Thoughts?

<----clearly this post is to lobby for my own insecurities running the browns against 10 top 20 seeds (all top 6 teams) from last year's playoffs. But that doesnt mean im wrong Smile
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Quandary   Scheduling Quandary EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:49 am

shorticus wrote:
Screw that...I want to play Gibbs, Nizz, and who else considers themself to be the cream of the crop. I don't want a weak *** schedule cause it gives you a false look at where your game actually is. I want a tough schedule so that I know where I am! I'd rather be 0-12 and know that I need to work on my game rather than be 12-0 and not realize that I'm really not that good.

Just my 2 cents!!!

Hey Shorticus, I just followed up with your schedule issue how you said ur playing JayNizz Twice. Help me out bro Im not seeing that.

Maybe your so shocked that hes just on your schedule your seeing double??? The 2 time champ does that to some people!!
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Quandary   Scheduling Quandary Empty

Back to top Go down

Scheduling Quandary
Page 1 of 1