Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

NEED HELP QUICK

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
finfever

finfever

NEED HELP QUICK Empty
PostSubject: NEED HELP QUICK   NEED HELP QUICK EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:39 pm

My opponet just quit the game as I scored a TD in overtime. It gives me 2 options, quit and count game or quit and dont count game. I remember there was a glitch last year where if they quit when the game was over, you picked quit and dont count game. Which one should I pick this year so I get the W?
Back to top Go down
Pro InstinctZ

Pro InstinctZ

NEED HELP QUICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP QUICK   NEED HELP QUICK EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:42 pm

Count game
Back to top Go down
mgcomedy

mgcomedy

NEED HELP QUICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP QUICK   NEED HELP QUICK EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Quit and count game and it will say you will receive a win
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgcomedy.com
finfever

finfever

NEED HELP QUICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP QUICK   NEED HELP QUICK EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:48 pm

cool thanks. I was down 42-21 just about to quit the game. All he did was singleback snugs stick if i was in man and if zone he would audible to a toss. Decided to stick with it and ending up getting it back to 42-42 with a 2 mins left. My dlinemen got a pick off of inside blitz. Qb kneeled till 1 sec. Go to kick the game winning field goal and he starts lag spiking the game which so i missed it. Get the ball in overtime and score on third play. MAN THAT FELT GOOD. I HATE GLITCHERS BUT LOVE TO BEAT THEM
Back to top Go down
finfever

finfever

NEED HELP QUICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP QUICK   NEED HELP QUICK EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:53 pm

it seems like when I hit quit and count game it gave me a loss and extra DNF %. Maybe im wrong but im pretty sure they both went up.
Back to top Go down
GoldenRage

GoldenRage

NEED HELP QUICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP QUICK   NEED HELP QUICK EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:11 pm

In some cases, and I speak based on recent experience, it is still possible to NOT get a win when someone quits on you by selecting COUNT GAME. Sucks man...
Back to top Go down
http://MaddenRevolution.com
Sponsored content

NEED HELP QUICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP QUICK   NEED HELP QUICK Empty

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP QUICK
Page 1 of 1