Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

UFC/MMA Fan?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

UFC/MMA Fan? Empty
PostSubject: UFC/MMA Fan?   UFC/MMA Fan? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:36 am

Well tonight is your night. Tonight at 8 on Spike TV is a live broadcast of what they like to call the "UFC Fight Night." Sure, it is not a premier fight card by any means, however it is free to watch on cable, and a nice pre-show to UFC 103 this Saturday.

here is the card:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Fight_Night:_Diaz_vs._Guillard

also, after the card, the season premiere of the new season of The Ultimate Fighter is at 10 pm and features the one and only Kimbo Slice. Say what you want about Kimbo, but it is definitely exciting to see him fight and he alone will definitely bring the TV ratings.

If you're a fan of MMA, or looking to become a fan of MMA, tonight is a good night for you!
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
ocho cinco

ocho cinco

UFC/MMA Fan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC/MMA Fan?   UFC/MMA Fan? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:27 pm

I3rian Thanks for the inf good looking out I know what I'll be watching tonite Smile
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

UFC/MMA Fan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC/MMA Fan?   UFC/MMA Fan? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:28 am

i have watched the Ultimate Fight Nights in the past, and let me tell you, this was one of the best UFN's the UFC has put together.

The first fight was an absolute war, the 2nd fight was just just short of the greatness of the first fight, and the 2nd and 3rd fight were split decisions and the main event was the only fight stopped of the 4 that were broadcasted.

Pretty bad ***.

But it was interesting to watch The Ultimate Fighter afterwards... i have been a fan of this show for a while, I watched the first couple seasons, then didnt really watch it while i was in college and now i'm looking to get back into it. it's interesting, because the earlier seasons of TUF were about the fighters and less on the fighting, while this one episode was basically only focused on fighting. Maybe just because it was the first episode, but weird.

And if you still have the UFC bug... Spike TV is going to be showing a few of the prelims from this Saturdays UFC 103 card live on cable for the first time ever. This is definitely DVR worthy.

A great week for the UFC!
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

UFC/MMA Fan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC/MMA Fan?   UFC/MMA Fan? Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC/MMA Fan?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Community Forum :: Water Cooler-
Jump to: