Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Philadelphia Eagles Offensive setup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danger

Danger

Philadelphia Eagles Offensive setup Empty
PostSubject: Philadelphia Eagles Offensive setup   Philadelphia Eagles Offensive setup EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:24 pm

QB- Michael vick (91 SPD)
HB's- Lesean Mccoy (93 SPD)
Jerome Harrison (92 SPD)
FB- Leonard Weaver (79 SPD)
WR's- Desean jackson (99 SPD)
Jeremy Maclin (95 SPD)
Jason Avant (80+ CIT)
Chad Hall (93 ACC)
TE's- Brent Celek (77 SPD)
Clay Harbor (84 SPD)
OL- Jason Peters (LT)
Todd Herremans (LG
Jamal Jackson (C)
Max Jean-Gilles (RG)
Winston Justice (RT)

*Like their defense the Eagles have speed, speed, speed. I like Hall at WR #4 because of his high acceleration but don't be afraid to throw some redzone fades to Riley Cooper. I really like Avant in the slot as his high CIT rating works well for what I like to do, I'll run off the deep coverage with my burners Maclin & Jackson then dump it off over the middle to Avant for a nice gainer. Clay Harbor is a beast in 2 TE sets and with that 84 speed is a mismatch for a lot of linebackers. I wouldn't start him over Celek but definitely get him involved. The Eagles offense has so many weapons be sure to utilize them all not just Vick, Mccoy, & Jackson spread the ball around and keep your opponent on their toes.
Back to top Go down

Philadelphia Eagles Offensive setup
Page 1 of 1