Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!!

Go down 
+2
shorticus
nitka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nitka

nitka

MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!! Empty
PostSubject: MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!!   MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!! EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:54 am

If your interested in joining the MRL XBOX Classic League, go to www.maddenrevolution.com click join at the top and apply today.

XBOX season will start with a good number of members and will mirror the PS3 Classic version for rules and everything else.
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
shorticus

PostSubject: Re: MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!!   MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!! EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:42 am

Don't you have to pay to play XBox Live?
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!!   MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:56 pm

How should I know, what would that have to do with anything?
Back to top Go down
shorticus

PostSubject: Re: MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!!   MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:57 pm

Cause if you have to pay to play on XBox, I'm not gonna play in both leagues, and I won't waste money going to buy an XBox just for madden.
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!!   MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:34 pm

Lol, we want new blood in the xbox league were not asking u to buy an xbox.
Back to top Go down
shorticus

PostSubject: Re: MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!!   MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:44 pm

Im not offering to buy one LMAO. I'm saying I'd consider it. But I'll accept that rejection with pride LOL.
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!!   MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:39 am

I filled out an application today. Probably to late for this season but sounds like fun. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!!   MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:12 am

LOTT0042 wrote:
I filled out an application today. Probably to late for this season but sounds like fun. Thanks!

Its not to late, you are the 5th Xbox guy, so if we can get at least 4 more we will kick it off Welcome man, if you can recruit some XBOX guys direct them to the site and we can get this thing rolling.
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!!   MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:18 am

nitka wrote:
LOTT0042 wrote:

Its not to late, you are the 5th Xbox guy, so if we can get at least 4 more we will kick it off Welcome man, if you can recruit some XBOX guys direct them to the site and we can get this thing rolling.

Awesome Thanks nitka!
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!!   MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:38 am

NP bro, just sent you an email. nedd to get 6 more guys and we will do the the LIVE lottery and draft show.
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!!   MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:20 am

nitka wrote:
NP bro, just sent you an email. nedd to get 6 more guys and we will do the the LIVE lottery and draft show.

Got it replied and tweeted! Smile
Back to top Go down
xmrclutch24

PostSubject: Re: MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!!   MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:28 am

yea ill join i am a fan of you guys i always wanted to join but i did not have a ps3 it is awesome you guys are having it 4 360
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!!   MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:48 am

xmrclutch24 wrote:
yea ill join i am a fan of you guys i always wanted to join but i did not have a ps3 it is awesome you guys are having it 4 360

Great man we are very close to kicking off the XBOX CLassic league, I just received some apps Im guessing one is yours. Get at me with any questions you have.
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!!   MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:15 pm

Whoo only 2 more guys - come on fellas lets get this thing rolling!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xmrclutch24

PostSubject: Re: MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!!   MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:17 pm

i know i cant wait
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!!   MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Application sent...
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!!   MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:54 pm

CHecking now man!!
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!!   MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:53 pm

How we looking.....How we looking Smile
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!!   MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:57 pm

CLose ill start confirming with a few of the early apps and see where there at.
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!!   MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:00 pm

nitka wrote:
CLose ill start confirming with a few of the early apps and see where there at.

Sweet - so excited Smile
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!!   MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:12 pm

Yeah this is good for us non PS3ers like myself.....Too bad it's so late in the season but this will be a good trial run for 12
Back to top Go down
ahousl1

ahousl1

PostSubject: Re: MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!!   MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!! EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:18 pm

hey I was trying to get into the MRL but I don't really know that much about it. like how does it all work, how are games arranged and what do i need to do to get in besides the application? I'm a decent player and def don't do anything shady. Just trying to get some more competitive games by straight players
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!!   MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

MRL is now accepting Apps for the MRL XBOX League!!!
Page 1 of 1