Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

New England Patriots Tribute

Go down 
+6
DesertSwarm24
iDotUp
thegame11
i3rian 87
sgibs
Pro InstinctZ
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pro InstinctZ

Pro InstinctZ

New England Patriots Tribute Empty
PostSubject: New England Patriots Tribute   New England Patriots Tribute EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:35 pm

Even though they fell short in the playoffs, they had a great regular season even in a year where the defense was transitioning.

Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots Tribute   New England Patriots Tribute EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:45 pm

cant wait for next year
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Pro InstinctZ

Pro InstinctZ

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots Tribute   New England Patriots Tribute EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:48 pm

Me too, all those draft picks the rookies with experience, a more determined team with revenge on their mind against the Jets. Plus we get Ty Warren back, Leigh Bodden, Taylor Price will probably see more action. And were getting back Josh Barret from an injury (a fast 6' 3" safety who had high expectations coming out of college) that would be great since we run a lot of 3 safety formations. And Brett Lockett has some potential and when you got Belichick as a coach he can make guys with potential turn into superstars. IM SO READY FOR NEXT YEAR. REALLY WISH I DIDNT HAVE TO WAIT.

Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots Tribute   New England Patriots Tribute EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:18 pm

its too bad they lost the way they did. it was a great season, and like Gibs I can't wait til August

I am not a religious man by any means, but everyone should come together and pray late Sunday night that a new CBA is agreed upon before the summer
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
Pro InstinctZ

Pro InstinctZ

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots Tribute   New England Patriots Tribute EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:48 pm

i3rian 87 wrote:
its too bad they lost the way they did. it was a great season, and like Gibs I can't wait til August

I am not a religious man by any means, but everyone should come together and pray late Sunday night that a new CBA is agreed upon before the summer

AGREED
Back to top Go down
thegame11

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots Tribute   New England Patriots Tribute EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Thats an awesome video, I know I'm late responding to this but so what. Watching that vid really got me excited about things to come.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots Tribute   New England Patriots Tribute EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:30 pm

oh man me too!

lets go TOE MAS!!!
Back to top Go down
iDotUp

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots Tribute   New England Patriots Tribute EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:48 pm

parties over
Back to top Go down
DesertSwarm24

DesertSwarm24

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots Tribute   New England Patriots Tribute EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:49 am

brat scott is a moron lol its going to be dolphins vs patriots in that division sanchez is trash
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots Tribute   New England Patriots Tribute EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:22 am

2011 season= Jets>Pats

the jets will get the better of the PATS this year although I do think the Pats will go deeper in the Playoffs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
AssassinJ0E

AssassinJ0E

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots Tribute   New England Patriots Tribute EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:00 am

I believe the order of that divison will be JETS, PATS, BILLS, PHINS
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots Tribute   New England Patriots Tribute EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:07 am

ohhhh! so we are posting "team" tributes up in here now are we? hmmm... lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots Tribute   New England Patriots Tribute EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:16 pm

dot,

you would post that bart scott video lol

painful memories
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots Tribute   New England Patriots Tribute EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:22 pm

Ian Cummings: Madden 12 is coming

WFColonel: Cant wait!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots Tribute   New England Patriots Tribute EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:36 pm

if the patriots never win another game in my lifetime i will be fine with that...they suck
Back to top Go down
iDotUp

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots Tribute   New England Patriots Tribute EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:11 pm

DesertSwarm24 wrote:
brat scott is a moron lol its going to be dolphins vs patriots in that division sanchez is trash

you don't really believe that. As bad as Sanchez was his rookie year, what happened?
Dolphins out of the playoffs, Jets in the afc championship
Sanchez slight improvements his sophmore season, what happened?
Dolphins out of the playoffs, Jets in the afc championship.
Sanchez becomes a complete qb, what happens?
Jets in the super bowl
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots Tribute   New England Patriots Tribute EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:13 pm

dolphins are trash
Back to top Go down
DesertSwarm24

DesertSwarm24

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots Tribute   New England Patriots Tribute EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:32 am

the dolphins are bad but to say they are trash is a bit of a stretch,They went and got henne a bunch of good receivers...They went and fixed the line and they hired him a new offensive co-ordinator... So if this does work i dont see them not competing in the division

though i still say most likely the jets do win it
Back to top Go down
iDotUp

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots Tribute   New England Patriots Tribute EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Go to sleep pats fans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots Tribute   New England Patriots Tribute Empty

Back to top Go down

New England Patriots Tribute
Page 1 of 1