Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

1st class @ss whooping

Go down 
+3
Patsfan26
Flats Dolphins fan
bakagaijin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

1st class @ss whooping Empty
PostSubject: 1st class @ss whooping   1st class @ss whooping EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:09 am

Guys,

I just experienced a full on beat down at the hands of SGibs7 last night. Unranked game on All-Madden, I think 5 min quarters with no accelerated clock. Final score 56-6 was it? I'm kinda shell shocked so my memory of it is not so good.

In my defense, since it was a lab game I chose not to score when I had a pick 6 opportunity and a couple of times when I could have taken a field goal but I felt I would learn more by trying to punch it in against the SGibs defense. Also 2-3 times I tried out a new technique which worked awesome in practice but failed miserably against SGibs7 - resulted in 3 picks I think. I'm sure SGibs was thinking "WTF is this idiot doing?".

Anyway, I got to see first hand, the Detroit PB scheme and first thing this morning I went ahead and bought the d@mn thing. SGibs, I'll be expecting my eBook quick so I can waste my whole day at work reading through it. :-)

I will let everyone know my honest opinion of it after I have had a chance to give it a test drive.

There is no doubt that a great deal of one's success has to do with skill and not any kind of scheme and there is no way I'd ever beat someone like SGibs7 or other really good players regardless of what tips and schemes I knew but I am hoping that this scheme can give me some ideas to help raise my game just a little so I can get a few more "W"s against lower level guys like me.

BTW, those end zone rocket catches were a thing of beauty - god I wish I could do those.
Back to top Go down
Flats Dolphins fan

PostSubject: Re: 1st class @ss whooping   1st class @ss whooping EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:11 pm

Yea I played him a couple times last year and it was a tuff experience. But the main part is how much you will learn from him.

Hey sgibs7 Add me I'll play you this year too.

Flathers
Back to top Go down
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: 1st class @ss whooping   1st class @ss whooping EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:34 pm

Ya he's always good
Back to top Go down
General Brown

General Brown

PostSubject: Re: 1st class @ss whooping   1st class @ss whooping EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:22 pm

Ya I play Sgibs alot and I always take a decent beating

the most recent game waz 8-0 at half... but Gibs waz just using some dumb little offensive scheme he found lol.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: 1st class @ss whooping   1st class @ss whooping EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:25 pm

You just have to convince him its an important game so he will choke! JK, he just showed me about 3 hours of schemes today and its amazing to see how he comes up with new stuff all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
gretzky17

PostSubject: Re: 1st class @ss whooping   1st class @ss whooping EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:27 am

Zfarls, by now u would've thought u could stop WR Post Corners
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: 1st class @ss whooping   1st class @ss whooping EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:35 am

We got a play to lock it up! But the problem is the entire scheme is so much more than that! Thankfully i got to check it out and am ready to rock it.
Back to top Go down
gretzky17

PostSubject: Re: 1st class @ss whooping   1st class @ss whooping EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:02 am

care to share?
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: 1st class @ss whooping   1st class @ss whooping EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:21 am

lol, not yet. we will be spilling everything after mlg orlando tho! Its a nice little play thats effective against the almighty post corners
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: 1st class @ss whooping   1st class @ss whooping EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:53 pm

bakagaijin wrote:
Guys,

I just experienced a full on beat down at the hands of SGibs7 last night. Final score 56-6 was it?

lol! that is funny Bakagaijin. Z and Gibs are our "instructors" and "teachers" on the TWIM weekly show bruh. you learned a valuable lesson grasshopper...lol!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st class @ss whooping   1st class @ss whooping Empty

Back to top Go down

1st class @ss whooping
Page 1 of 1