Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Half way home, Thoughts??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nitka

nitka

Half way home, Thoughts?? Empty
PostSubject: Half way home, Thoughts??   Half way home, Thoughts?? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:21 pm

Hey guys, I will be doing a MRL Now S4 edition this week. I started to play my games yesterday, the baby is sleeping more at night so the wife is getting back to normal. That makes more time for me.

SDU and Madden Jamie put up over 100 points combined on me yesterday. Im rusty, thats for sure but I will be labbing, and getting my stuff back in order. Exchanging blows with MaddenJamie last night gave me some confidance I needed back. So I plan on making a run at the postseason and shock the MRL!!!!

I had to adjust the schedule cause I forgot to add the commish showdown between me and Rage which I will stream. I think the winner will get to go to platnium the loser to gold next season because we should both be in one or the other. Not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
StupidDialUp

StupidDialUp

PostSubject: Re: Half way home, Thoughts??   Half way home, Thoughts?? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Two thoughts:

1.) Post the schedule before we do the draft!!! d@mn that first place schedule and my brownies!!! (seriously, i aint got no excuse for the 2-6 start...have not been a clutch player (lost 3 games by less than 6 pnts)

2.) If MaddenJamie runs the gauntlet and beats sgibs and Jaynizz to finish 12-0, based on his schedule that would probably be the greatest run in MRL history (and for many seasons to come). Amazing what a little lab work and dedication can do (think he finished 6-6 last season).
Back to top Go down
jamie4321

jamie4321

PostSubject: Re: Half way home, Thoughts??   Half way home, Thoughts?? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:33 pm

StupidDialUp wrote:
Two thoughts:

1.) Post the schedule before we do the draft!!! d@mn that first place schedule and my brownies!!! (seriously, i aint got no excuse for the 2-6 start...have not been a clutch player (lost 3 games by less than 6 pnts)

2.) If MaddenJamie runs the gauntlet and beats sgibs and Jaynizz to finish 12-0, based on his schedule that would probably be the greatest run in MRL history (and for many seasons to come). Amazing what a little lab work and dedication can do (think he finished 6-6 last season).
highly doubt i run 12-0 most likely 10-2 but im going to give it what i got lol btw when can you 2 guys play
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: Half way home, Thoughts??   Half way home, Thoughts?? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:15 pm

Forget I said anything about my game, Im in BIG TROUBLE!!!! 0-3 and no win in sight!!
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half way home, Thoughts??   Half way home, Thoughts?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Half way home, Thoughts??
Page 1 of 1