Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

ROAD TO THE TOP 100

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SHOCKER360

SHOCKER360

ROAD TO THE TOP 100 Empty
PostSubject: ROAD TO THE TOP 100   ROAD TO THE TOP 100 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:07 am

Hello guys

I am so close to getting to the top 100 overall time leaderboards for Madden 2011 Iam right now ranked 200. Its has been my goal to accomplish this since the game came out. I used to play alot of games a day but I realized that all I need is to play one or two games, and actually win them of course. I have been doing that and so far I been goin up the leaderboards quick. While everyone there is loosing games and playing 5 or six games a day, my rank keeps movin up playin 2 or 1 ranked game a day.
Now a days ranked games are overated to progamers or serious ballers. Isnt ranked games what we started playing in the first place. Anyways ill get there soon till next time.

2009 top 500
2010 top 2000
2011 current rank 200

I ll keep you guys posted when I get there and keep posting videos of my progress.

Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenallstars.com
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TO THE TOP 100   ROAD TO THE TOP 100 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:18 am

oh shocker, shocker shocker! 1st let me say congrats on getting your rank that high. 2nd let me say that online rankings are totally bogus. THIS year the highest i have gotten was #67, and let me tell you that everybody in the top 100 is a glitcher EVERYBODY!! yes i was guilty of it too! and im man enough to admit it. but then i took a step back and really got into playing leagues and thats where the magic of this game is!

once you get high enough and realize that the top 10 is really out of the question unless you wanna have a reputation like PSN: MILEYCIRUS (dont get me started on this glitch filled *** clown) you will just be like F it. a loss is a loss you gotta take your medicine and live to play another day.

i play online ranked when im bored but honestly league play is where my heart is (shout out to the MRL) and i never got around to it but when i get out of the army ima start hittin up the MB tournys and gamestop/gillette tournys.

goodluck on your quest man but you will realize that the time effort and cheating it takes to get to #1 is just not worth it

enjoy league play, network with good people LAB and get better but most of all have fun with this GAME
(btw this is PSN: DR_SHAKULU) see you in the playoffs?
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
iswaggnificent

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TO THE TOP 100   ROAD TO THE TOP 100 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:54 pm

All shocker does is play lvl ones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TO THE TOP 100   ROAD TO THE TOP 100 Empty

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO THE TOP 100
Page 1 of 1