Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

free agents and trades

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kenzo541

free agents and trades Empty
PostSubject: free agents and trades   free agents and trades EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:35 am

what are the policies on free agents and trading? im new to season 5. can someone help me?
Back to top Go down
claymaker_52

PostSubject: Re: free agents and trades   free agents and trades EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:56 pm

The classic there is no free agents or trades, that's the virtual gm league. The classic you just play as a team in the nfl and their rosters.
Back to top Go down
TopDawg77

PostSubject: Re: free agents and trades   free agents and trades EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:50 pm

When is the draft?...is it done on AIM?...I'm new to the league and I don't know which pick I have.
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: free agents and trades   free agents and trades EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:20 pm

TopDawg77 wrote:
When is the draft?...is it done on AIM?...I'm new to the league and I don't know which pick I have.
Hey man, we will first have the LIVE Lottery, which will give us the draft orders. That will be LIVE on Friday night 8:30PM CST. The Drafts will be Tuesday March 15th, it will be live on Ustream. You can chat ur pick in the Ustream chat when ur on the clock or call it in LIVE.

SInce your new you will be in the GOLD League, we have 2 Platinum and Gold. Platinum is for the most committed members, you can make it up if you show your commitiment to the league. The Platinum draft will be first at 7:30PM CST, followed by the Gold draft.

Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: free agents and trades   free agents and trades Empty

Back to top Go down

free agents and trades
Page 1 of 1